cant talk!

~dc~

just started today. no matter what room im in, if i type something and send it. the game freezes and i get disconnected right away. it happens on desktop and laptop. ir will disconnect and show that security screen, to enter your password again

~dc~

they must be trying to fix chat so u cant send anything u want with a double click of the enter key. However if your going to keep cross dressing. then the chat should stay as well. as long as you filter out swearing and sexual words. either go with the times or dont at all.

Question

Very Questionable
they must be trying to fix chat so u cant send anything u want with a double click of the enter key. However if your going to keep cross dressing. then the chat should stay as well. as long as you filter out swearing and sexual words. either go with the times or dont at all.
What does cross dressing have to do with anything lol

~dc~

they need to decide what to do. go like vmk was. G rated. basically very limited chat. no cross dressing for sure. or run it pg-13. most the players that played vmk were adults anyways. still are

- - - Updated - - -

im not a cross dresser. its a point to make. how can a disney game allow it. however its not disney.

- - - Updated - - -

when i walked into a room and seen it. i thought i took a wrong turn.

- - - Updated - - -

only reason i brought it up. is if they are coding to remove the double click to send anything and allowing cross dressing. then what type of game are they after

supernovagirl

Yeah the crossdressing people keep trying to add it in to every conversation. It is just weird and doesn't belong in a computer game that was meant for children.
When I was a kid, I wore boy clothes and I still do...
Cross-dressing just has a negative stigma attached to it. But MyVMK is not ran by Disney (which is actually becoming quite the liberal company). Amy and the others can decide what they want to do. I believe they are working to please the majority and the majority has spoken. You can choose to ignore it and leave the room or you can accept it and move on with your life!

Anyway, I'm sure the OP didn't want this to turn into an argument so... it's an issue that they're working on. They're having server issues.

~dc~

if they want a super popular game they will allow just about anything. however the old vmk was supported by more adults then kids. even now if they decided to add in a donate button on the forums to support the game. who do you think would support it more. it would be the adults. id drop a few $100 right away with no issues. however im from the old vmk. like so many others. we enjoy just to be able to be in the vmk. like were dreaming. however i love the option to be able to type what we want. not trying to figure out shortcuts for words etc. again just to be in the game is amazing. but its very addicting.

- - - Updated - - -

if any of you have any idea what it takes to code this game or even host it. its time consuming but more so it drains money! sooner or later they will need donations to run it. there is other games out there that use disney images, yet since its donate to play, disney cant touch them. if they have a donate option in the forums where if you donate $50 and you would get 150,000 credits in the game. then do it. disney doesnt own the credits. why so many games out there are donate. its a choice. your also not buying disney products.

I think you forget that cross-dressing was allowed in the original VMK too. Princess Minnie Hat? Boys were allowed to wear that.
I like being able to wear girl clothes. It adds some humor to the game. There are some people out there who just feel more comfortable wearing clothes of the opposite sex. The people have spoken. Deal with it.

ANYWAY I enjoyed being able to say whatever I wanted (except for inappropriate words of course).
All of the bad words were generally censored out anyways. Why make it even stricter?