Change Winter Keys Back

Wonder

Change them back to every 3rd ride like it is for SITS pins please!!!! for the love of everyones sanity!!!! also the rides are broken 9/10 rides i get stuck and have to start over im going to scream:)
:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

goobie

violent delights
I always get stuck on PPR too and occasionally on Alice. Usually what happens is the full room just doesn't load and I have to reconnect. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if the keys were every sixth ride (so every other SITS pin we get a key). I would just prefer the drop rates were a bit lower because it seems like people are riding for hours and hardly getting any.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i've gotten stuck a few times too. ):
i feel like every time we get a sword pin we should get a crate key.
it gets a little ridiculous since 4/5 crates i've opened so far have been just snow globes \:

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Only ever been stuck on Alice once or twice
But PPR breaking down every 5 minutes is (un)hilariously reminiscent of real life Disneyland... :pirate2:

Wonder

okay seriously I rode 21 times today and got 0 keys... thats a little obnoxious dont you think? that's a really long time investment to come out with NOTHING

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Thanks Staff! I was noticing this problem yesterday as well, much appreciated :thumbsup:

i've gotten stuck a few times too. ):
i feel like every time we get a sword pin we should get a crate key.
it gets a little ridiculous since 4/5 crates i've opened so far have been just snow globes \:
Most of the prizes are snowglobes, theyre the more common items in the chests, youre going to have to open a hundred or more to be in the probability of getting the beanies/flip. Of course someone could open one and get lucky and get the flip, but to open 100 and only get snowglobes isnt out of the ordinary.

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
Really getting frustrated because sometimes I can easily get on a ride and other times I have to enter a code 3 or 4 times before it lets me on and then I'll get nothing sometimes 3 times in a row :/