Changes to MyVMK Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Hello everyone,

I'm just writing this to let you know of some changes to the MyVMK Staff. I won't be going into much detail, but Kali is no longer an Administrator of MyVMK. Following this, some other staff members have decided to leave as well.

The following staff have resigned: VMK_Shelliemay, HOST_Sarge, HOST_Flower, and VMK_Belle. I thank Kali and the other staff for their time with us and wish them the best with whatever their future may bring.

This is just a general update to keep the players informed, we will be opening staff applications again soon, but I would like to request that you all keep things civil with the ex-staff. There will be ZERO tolerance with regards to any bullying, including but not limited to ex-staff. Bullying has become a big problem in MyVMK, so if we catch you bullying another player, you will be permanently banned without warnings.

For anyone concerned about the games future, we have no plans to shut down and are going ahead with a big theme for next month, Finding Dory! However, please keep in mind some things may come a little late such as the newsletter whilst we move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.