dudegrumpydude- Pink Bucket Hat
AJ-Guaco- Princess Hat Ice
icyblue- Set of December HOST Prizes
Joela- December HOST Pin Set
Malu- December Quest Prize Set
Hailee- Ornament Ears
Fairy- Castle Suite
Ern.- Super Rare December SITS Pin
Glittercathy- SITS Pin Set December (minus super rare)
Stephherrs- Stitch Hat
harleyquinn- Angel Hat
Thistle- Silver Chest Set
Mr.GreenGene- Gold Chest Set
AlVanHollowell- Bronze Chest Set
LordLyka- Beanie Black Skull
ElloPopet- Disneyland GOLD EDITION Set
PixieLizzieA- Hide n Seek Pin Set
Ezzie- Fountain of Falling Stars
Skillet- Green Flip Hat
CAPTAIN-Z- White Pants, Short, Flip Flops
MsMaryMack- Red Winter Beanie, Jacket

Each ticket gets one Christmas Crate!!

We will be giving out the prizes soon. We will announce that all prizes have been given once we do give them out via the game and our official twitter.

Have an amazing New Years everyone!

Congratulations everyone!!!
And LOVE that you all are turning the raffle tickets to crates cause I still have the old raffle tickets in my inventory just wasting space so now I won't have two different ones lol

Is it possible to get a list of the winning numbers? Seeing the numbers be pulled myself I remember around maybe 1 or 2 of them being 4 digit numbers and maybe a couple of them having 0s in. The 0s were not as common as the other numbers and anyone with a 4 digit number or number with a 0 in was pretty much void.

(Also, before anyone insists im just annoyed I havent won or something, im not, I just think it isnt really fair and maybe next time we should do it some other way without the number gens that way we could have tickets with numbers 0-9 also.)

Congrats to all the winners, those were some really nice prizes :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483194244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to get a list of the winning numbers? Seeing the numbers be pulled myself I remember around maybe 1 or 2 of them being 4 digit numbers and maybe a couple of them having 0s in. The 0s were not as common as the other numbers and anyone with a 4 digit number or number with a 0 in was pretty much void.

(Also, before anyone insists im just annoyed I havent won or something, im not, I just think it isnt really fair and maybe next time we should do it some other way without the number gens that way we could have tickets with numbers 0-9 also.)
I just re-read your post. What do you mean about 4 digit numbers being pretty much void? I have ten raffle tickets with 5 digits in them (and several zeros) :o

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I went through my numbers again. I used to have some 4 numbers but they are no longer there. I also had one that said #11. Some of my numbers are 5 numbers some are 8. So my numbers have changed or something went wrong and they change them to be right like #11. I have no idea how the lottery was done.I use to have lots of 8 digit ones with zeros in front they have changed. So not sure how the numbers were added. I think the lottery was done fairly just not sure how the tickets were done.

Some of the ticket numbers were for example. 2244. And to get that the gens would have to spin 02244. But because 0s were not coming up nearly as often as other numbers (if at all maybe once or twice) all the 4 digit raffle numbers couldnt win.

I just think it would be better if ticket numbers were 0-9 and an online random generator was used to pull numbers from 0-X. As the generators werent pulling 0s frequently enough so anyone with a 0 in a ticket number had an incredibly low chance of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.