Votes: 110 70.1%
  • Castle Fireworks Remixed

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • I like them both equally

Votes: 22 14.0%

• Total voters

Amy

Head Administrator
Vote classic if you prefer classic and remixed if you prefer remixed, this isn't because we're getting rid of one of them or anything it's just out of curiosity :)

Classic! Remixed makes me overly anxious to get all the combos right. With Classic i can relax and just focus on getting flawless.[DOUBLEPOST=1421617066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Classic just because it is less stressful lol, but remixed gives out more credits, so there is my dilemma...
Really? I earn 1k a game in classic. That's without the double credits for the next 2 days.

Classic! Remixed makes me overly anxious to get all the combos right. With Classic i can relax and just focus on getting flawless.[DOUBLEPOST=1421617066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? I earn 1k a game in classic. That's without the double credits for the next 2 days.
I mean, it isn't that big a difference, but it does add, up, normally I get 1250 credits in Remixed, but the most I can get is 1200 in Classic. 10 games of remixed would be 500 more credits than that of classic basically.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Classic FTW. It's so much easier and I earn so much more credits.

I have gotten over 1k in remixed before, but I generally get between 700-900 credits. In classic, it's always 1k. Which is okay with me!

Lost

Even though Id probably play original for credits as I can get 1.5k per game with normal credits vs 1.2k on original, I voted for classic.

Classic is just much less stressful and I know I can easily hit 250k for best payout. I don't have to think about combos, the next firework, flawless bonus, which firework to go for. It's just much more relaxing.

Classic! Less stress = more fun although it has to be said that I still dislike playing fireworks, however if fireworks had to be added for a quest then CLASSIC please ;)

ClarityG

I voted for liking them both equally. Classic is easier and less stressful (as others said), but Remixed has more strategy involved and (for me) gives out more credits. I love having both to choose from - I never played the Classic version in the original VMK so it's nice being able to play it now. :)