CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This is actually really helpful, thanks Tessa!

I'm embarassed to say for about a week and a half I couldn't for the life of me decipher "GC". But that's probably because I play a game called Grand Chase and we abbreviate it GC. :giggle:

Myth

SMS - Save my spot. Used when you move your avatar and can't move back to the spot you were standing on so you say it so someone walks on your spot and makes it walkable for you again. #betaprobs

Firewall = Flaming Ransacked Window

Leroy = Red stitch hat

POTC = Pirates of the Caribbean game (yet to be released)

HM = Haunted Mansion, usually refers to the game (yet to be released) or the suit / furniture

SITS = Sword in the Stone, usually refers to the single use magics you receive from riding dark rides

PPR = Peter Pan ride, one of the two dark rides in Fantasyland Courtyard

ALR = Alice In Wonderland ride, one of the two dark rides in Fantasyland Courtyard

Inferno = Dancing Inferno Magic

Flip / Green Flip Hat = Refers to Green Baseball Cap Reversed

Flips = Refers to Flip Flops (Eg. Green Flips = Green Flip Flops, Orange Flips = Orange Flip Flops)

Also, thanks for doing this. Your threads are always so helpful, Tessa :)

Last edited:

Sleepysaur

CA = Captain America (referring to the costume or pin)
WP = Waterpark
BB = Blizzard Beach
TL = Typhoon Lagoon
HK / HKDL = Hong Kong / Hong Kong Disneyland
QOH = Queen of Hearts (referring to the ALR pin or outfit)
NOS = New Orleans Square

SB = Shoutbox (the chatbox in the forums)
LF = Looking For (referring to trading)
LMK = Let me know
COB = Cute or Boot (usergame)

ABS = HOST_Absolem's Nickname
Mavi = HOST_Maui's Common Misspelled Nickname

Last edited:

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
Blackstock = best person to ever walk the pixelated streets of MyVMK

i came here to have a good time and honestly i feel so attacked rn = A phrase from Ru Paul's Drag Race. Was initially used on the SB if I'm correct, then spread to all of MyVMK as an inside joke between some friends.

welp = Either an awkward moment or someone's in trouble.

CL_arkson = Originated by Silhouette, a joke name for Blackstock if she was ever a Community Leader, due to her love of Kelly Clarkson.

DHTF = Don't Hit the Floor, a user-made game.

Furni = Furniture/Furnishings

Emu = Amy's new nickname, originated from a typo on Skype in a group chat.

DM
= Dreams Month

Assassin = A game a lot of people play; generally, in most variations, one user has to say a certain word or phrase to another user, screenshot it, and post it on the game's thread. The person who the word/phrase was being said to is then out of the game. Variations include the kiskis game and The Hunger Games.

gg = good game, generally used either when someone loses in a game or as humor between friends when either something insignificant happens or a fail occurs.

clems = Clams. A Sil-phrase.

me irl = Another Sil-phrase. No one really knows why she says this so much.

GA = Giveaway

wat = What, generally when someone says something especially weird or confusing.

sherk = shark magic

((gg me for compiling all this together into one unorganized clump))