Close thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1k works! I joined queue again for host event so I can't get into Stephherrs party lol
If you "search" in rooms, "Steppherrs", her rooms show up and you can enter through the room "backdoor"

but honestly you can meet me say... idk the courtyard?[DOUBLEPOST=1519176861][/DOUBLEPOST]
im selling the football room
How much you willing to sell for? (: (:

just saw this!
So
@Celeste 500c for pants
@sammielouwho 1k for shirt
@bethmarie 10k for room

if you change any of your minds, I wont get mad. I'm headed to courtyard right now!
and Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1519180904][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. if you don't see me, I'm on the ppr![DOUBLEPOST=1519180986][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO I'll be refreshing this periodically if YOU prefer me to go to YOU if I'm on![DOUBLEPOST=1519181577][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm i gtg for night am sorry fame please lets meet tomorrow like... evening i think

Last edited:

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
just saw this!
So
@Celeste 500c for pants
@bethmarie 10k for room

if you change any of your minds, I wont get mad. I'm headed to courtyard right now!
and Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1519180904][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. if you don't see me, I'm on the ppr![DOUBLEPOST=1519180986][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO I'll be refreshing this periodically if YOU prefer me to go to YOU if I'm on![DOUBLEPOST=1519181577][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm i gtg for night am sorry fame please lets meet tomorrow like... evening i think
Yes i have a training class all day so i will meet u this evening :) ill be riding ppr a lot hahaha

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
just saw this!
So
@Celeste 500c for pants
@bethmarie 10k for room

Lmk when you’re on:)

Status
Not open for further replies.