Coke Studios

Oh, this appears to be Amy's..
This is NOT the official CokeStudios. This is a fan remake of the game and nothing more. Should you need to contact us for whatever reason we can be reached at contact@myvmk.com
Amy, you better not forget about us here at MyVMK :P

On a side note, didn't Amy used to work for CokeStudios? I thought I heard that somewhere, once, but I don't remember.
Hahaha I'm surprised I haven't heard more around the forums about it. She even has it running on the same username database. Not sure if Amy worked on it though, I feel like that would make it more dangerous though for her to recreate the game, so probably not.

Oh, this appears to be Amy's..
This is NOT the official CokeStudios. This is a fan remake of the game and nothing more. Should you need to contact us for whatever reason we can be reached at contact@myvmk.com
Amy, you better not forget about us here at MyVMK :P

On a side note, didn't Amy used to work for CokeStudios? I thought I heard that somewhere, once, but I don't remember.
Hahaha I'm surprised I haven't heard more around the forums about it. She even has it running on the same username database. Not sure if Amy worked on it though, I feel like that would make it more dangerous though for her to recreate the game, so probably not.
I heard something about her working on CokeStudios, so maybe I mistook it for her working for CokeStudios.

I'm not very technologically savvy, so how are there different usernames if it's the same database?
The account and passwords are the same themselves, so you can log on with your myVMK login. But each username has separate in game usernames, if that makes sense.

She said something on the facebook page, but she received some criticism for wanting to do coke studios like she did myvmk. I don't have an issue with it.. I have confidence she can manage both.
Just be easy, guys. She's doing all of this out of the goodness of he heart.

I'll probably log in to check it out xD

Will check out, but I have no interest really in it.

She said something on the facebook page, but she received some criticism for wanting to do coke studios like she did myvmk. I don't have an issue with it.. I have confidence she can manage both.
Just be easy, guys. She's doing all of this out of the goodness of he heart.

I'll probably log in to check it out xD
No criticism here, I'm glad someone is brave enough to try it. As far as I see it, she is in the process of reviving two of my favorite childhood games.