Complete Color-Coded List of Items Released in MyVMK

This is awesome!! The sword in stone pins from September 2017 were the carousel series! Theres a Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins Minnie, and Ariel. The Ariel was the rarest and the Belle was the most common. Seriously tho, you did an amazing job!!!

princess.madi

I want so much more than they've got planned.
I'm working on adding the thumbnails first because values change so often, but i might be able to help when i get home if you need to know something specifically

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'd love to know the value of gold (or yellow maybe??) princess if you know what it is. I've been getting a lot of different answers lol.

Hi, are there a lot of people who have the ability to modify the original google doc that this list is on?
Hello. Nope. The onstage list can only be changed by me. There is a second backstage list that is private which can be edited by a small group of people, where I can see all edits made and when, and then use my judgment on what is placed in the original google doc, or otherwise roll back the changes.

That said, some information is pulled directly from other locations and not manually put in by me, and I wouldn't put it past myself to miss some things.

If you find anything that shouldn't be there, please let me know where it is and I'll fix it.

Horse

Hello. Nope. The onstage list can only be changed by me. There is a second backstage list that is private which can be edited by a small group of people, where I can see all edits made and when, and then use my judgment on what is placed in the original google doc, or otherwise roll back the changes.

That said, some information is pulled directly from other locations and not manually put in by me, and I wouldn't put it past myself to miss some things.

If you find anything that shouldn't be there, please let me know where it is and I'll fix it.

So who edited the Items for Sale tab?

So who edited the Items for Sale tab?
That would be information pulled from elsewhere. The intent was for guests to use a google survey to enter items they have for sale to act as a marketplace. Obviously leaving the responsibility to adults to act like adults was a mistake. The page has now been removed.

Wish

Hello everyone!
I was reminiscing back to 2014 when I first joined MyVMK, and it's quite obvious to see what we're all missing that would come in handy.... A VALUES CHART!? I decided to take it into my own hands, and create a similar Google Spreadsheet to the one fitzherbert created, and I was hoping to enlist the help of a few players who are familiar with many of the values/frequently on forums to complete this chart. I would be giving access to those who PM me to help with this list, it would be posted on here once finished for everyone to see almost as the 'in-game marketplace' would act. Those who helped to participate on the spreadsheet would be mentioned and given credit on the post. Also, the list would be monitored and updated frequently to reflect the change of value in the game. If you think this is a bad idea, have any ideas or improvements that would be added, or would like to help make everyone's trading a bit easier: ("Can ya wait while I attempt to scan the forums for a price?")..... lets do it. :D