Constructive Game Feedback - Adding a New Forum Section (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokrosa

Constructive Game Feedback or 'Rants' Section of the Fourms

Hi there - I recently started playing MyVMK now about a month ago and it has overall bee a great experience! There have been a lot of things that have been super fun and I am extremely thankful to all of the staff that have dedicated their time and effort into this game that so many of us love and use to love back in the day. While I know that the game is still definitely a work in progress and I am aware that staff work on this game for pure enjoyment I felt recently that it would be great if we had a section of the forums specifically for game related feedback. There is a really great section of the forums for Suggestions and Ideas but I feel like there is a lack of places for people to properly facilitate their feelings of current in game events and features. I love VMK and would hate to see the game go again like it did in the past but I feel like it is important that players have a place where we can communicate with Staff about things in the game. A lot of times when I browse the fourms I see people post feedback in the General section or in Suggestions and Ideas section. I also feel that a 'rants' section of the forum can be healthy for a game because while not everyone's feelings and suggestions can be brought into action, it allows the Staff members to really see what works and what doesn't for lots of players. A game feedback section might also help Staff members know what they should focus on and prioritize in game so that the game is great for everyone and people stay interested.

In the end I only want to try and provide positive constructive feedback and honestly I love VMK and would like to see MyVMK be a long lasting adventure that all of us can enjoy for years to come.

Here is an example of what a constructive game feedback forum could look like from a popular MMORPG Runescape:

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Rants_Forum

"The Rants Forum is the place to provide Jagex with feedback about RuneScape, our website features and the official RuneScape forums. Whilst we prefer all feedback to be constructive and balanced, the Rants forum does allow a certain amount of non-constructive and negative elements. However, this is not a forum for spam or pointless messages, everything should be tailored to helping us improve the RuneScape experience. If your feedback IS constructive, then the correct forums to use are all in the Feedback, Discussion & Suggestions section. The way to think of this is: Rants is where you concentrate more on the issue than on the solution."

Status
Not open for further replies.