Coral Suit?

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
So... In other words, you have a one in a million chance to get one piece?

That's... Kinda not really fair, not gonna lie; considering how often you're able to pull the sword from the stone. Aren't there any other ways to get the keys at least, besides pulling the sword from the stone? I mean, you could have at least ten or more sword pins in your inventory, and you'll blow through all of them without getting a single pull. :huh:

aliceblue

So... In other words, you have a one in a million chance to get one piece?

That's... Kinda not really fair, not gonna lie; considering how often you're able to pull the sword from the stone. Aren't there any other ways to get the keys at least, besides pulling the sword from the stone? I mean, you could have at least ten or more sword pins in your inventory, and you'll blow through all of them without getting a single pull. :huh:
I know, it is frustrating. Amy has said the green keys will be released in other ways soon; probably host games. (People reporting they got them in last night's game, I think?)

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
Fireworks or Jungle Cruise, please. There's no way I'm waiting in a queue of a hundred people for a key that I'm not guaranteed to get.
At least with Fireworks or Jungle Cruise, that's one way to build your credits up for the chests.

aliceblue

Fireworks or Jungle Cruise, please. There's no way I'm waiting in a queue of a hundred people for a key that I'm not guaranteed to get.
At least with Fireworks or Jungle Cruise, that's one way to build your credits up for the chests.
I think the key is the consolation prize.

Wish they would put them in the minigames too, but it sounds like that is not being planned other than for special limited-time events.

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
That's...
Like, I hate coming across as whiny, but that's not really fair. It feels like cruel and unusual punishment having to go on the rides over and over again, and it's not even guaranteed that you'll pull the sword from the stone.
I was really looking forward to getting the Coral Magic - A suit would be even better - but it really sucks that the only way to get it is through something that's not even guaranteed to net you the suit.

Last night it was abs or maui who said that only players who played the host game got a key. Amy has stated that there will be other ways to get them, including host events. I understand how you feel, I'm desperate for gold ears for my friend, not even for me xD