Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you need to wait until tomorrow morning!

I wish I had an instant food service for my room. (Like, you place an order, and food would be delivered instantly)

ComicBookKing

Shakespearean Actor
Granted.

As you meet the Doctor, he greets you with a hearty hello! You enter the TARDIS, and go with him to whichever year you wish the most. Upon reaching that year, a Dalek appears and shoots the Doctor. You run to help him. As he is dying he leans into your ear and whispers, "I guess that was the last regeneration..." As you look back the TARDIS is gone, and the Doctor has dissipated.

I wish that my headache would go away!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Granted.

As you meet the Doctor, he greets you with a hearty hello! You enter the TARDIS, and go with him to whichever year you wish the most. Upon reaching that year, a Dalek appears and shoots the Doctor. You run to help him. As he is dying he leans into your ear and whispers, "I guess that was the last regeneration..." As you look back the TARDIS is gone, and the Doctor has dissipated.

I wish that my headache would go away!
Granted.

You partially lose your vision.

I wish I owned a massive amount of land.

ComicBookKing

Shakespearean Actor
Granted. You get it for being in fail videos.

I wish I had a pet bear.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Granted, a Bintley, a knockoff, from China. Runs poorly. The manufacturer put a governor on the car so it runs up to 14 miles per hour.

I wish I had pizza

ComicBookKing

Shakespearean Actor
Granted, a Bintley, a knockoff, from China. Runs poorly. The manufacturer put a governor on the car so it runs up to 14 miles per hour.

I wish I had pizza
Granted. The pizza has trace amounts of the Ebola virus.
I wish I had my dream computer already

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Granted. All the answers are wrong.

I wish I could have telekinetic powers.
Granted but all of your telekenetic powers summon a firey dragon to your door step and blow you onto a turnip farm in the middle of teh babushka nation

I wish I could poop out potatoes while shoving rutabagas in my eyeball

Bindingkey

Granted but all of your telekenetic powers summon a firey dragon to your door step and blow you onto a turnip farm in the middle of teh babushka nation

I wish I could poop out potatoes while shoving rutabagas in my eyeball
Granted, but you immediately die because nothing about this is humanly possible.

I wish I could actually live in VMK.