Creativity Corner

This is a great idea and I can't believe you included a picture from the GBA Kim possible game! :D
I'm glad you think so. I added that GBA picture because Kim pixel version of herself would look nice as a pin. The one in the bottom screen.:hearts:[DOUBLEPOST=1492747111][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh boy, here comes the big train. Studio Ghibli items would be nice in the game.
All the movies are great.
I love Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle.
The list goes on.

I am going to start with Kiki's Delivery Service as that one is one of my favorites.

Kiki's dress would look cute in the game. Along with her bow and bag.
Her dress could be in different colors. Such as purple that other witch was wearing.
Kiki's love interest, Tombo, could have a outfit available too.

Her bakery shop would look cool as a room pin or her little apartment building.
People have been wanting food items and so this would be a great opportunity.
Kiki's cute little sign would look so adorable inside the game.
Her radio would be cute as a little item you could put on top of a dresser or anything really.
It could even have it with the broom.

For pins, Kiki and her cat Jiji would be perfect.
The air mail picture would look so cute as a small pin.
Jiji and his girlfriend, Lilly, would be adorable together. :swoon:

Well, there is one movie. Might update this later. :)

Last edited:

riddleguy

I'm proud to present a second summery theme idea....

NOTE:Reference images included as well as proper credit given for the items i saw suggested by other vmk members in this thread,

Furnishings:
  • Polynesian Furnture
  • Moanas Magical Seashell Necklace
  • Maui's Hook
  • Coconut
  • Baby Turtle Plush
  • Palm Tree
  • Moanas Raft
  • Pua Plush doll
  • Kakamora Plush Doll
  • HeiHei Pet Base(credit to cowboy_pirate)
  • Heihei that bird thing that dips its head into the water piece of furni thing(credit to chansu)
  • Heihei with coconut on his head lamp (If you turn off the lamp/take off the coconut he screams until you put it back on)(credit to chansu)
  • Heihei plush doll(credit to chansu)
  • HeiHei Statue(credit to chansu)
Outfits:

Pins:

Room Pins:
  • Motunui
  • Polynesian Beach Room
  • Realm of Monsters

Magic Pins:
  • Heihei magic (Turn into heihei and run around with a coconut on your head) (credit to chansu)
  • Maui Magic Pins for his various transformations
Hats:
  • Heihei Hat(credit to chansu)
  • Heihei sitting atop your head hat item(credit to chansu)
  • Moana Mouse Ears

Last edited:

riddleguy

I discovered a unused theme suggestion in an older thread that i really love! i would like to share it here...
Disney Hotels Month

Furniture
Seats
* Polynesian Lobby Chairs

* Contemporary Lobby Chairs

One table or stackable item
*Grand Floridian Lobby Tables
*Wilderness Lodge Lobby Tables
*Varying Hotels' guest room tables
*POP CENTURY ANYONE?!

One flat or room divider
*Literally just the varying hotels :O
*Contemporary Monorail Background Flats?!

One carpet or rug
*Polynesian floors pls

One lamp or other item you can double-click to make something happen
*Lamps from varying hotels (especially the Floridian and Polynesian pls)
*The fountain from the Swan Hotel ANYONE?!

Clothing (Outfits)
*Bellhop/Staff of varying resort outfits (Polynesian pls) (linking bc big pic)
*Ok but the WILDERNESS LODGE CAST MEMBERS OMG
*Polynesian Luau?!

Pins
One magic pin
*Magic is so overrated.
*Maybe a watercraft magic? At least at the resorts on the water near MK and EPCOT you can rent jetskis (legit probably almost my favorite part of disney world trips)

One set of at least four normal pins
*Literally just release all the current hotel pins that exist, and make ones for all the hotels not covered :D

Guest Room
*A room based upon one of the deluxe hotel's guest rooms with a view (kinda like the AK lodge room)
*A room based upon one of the iconic guest pools
*OK BUT CONTEMPORARY LOBBY WITH MONORAIL IN BACKGROUND?!
*also what about some of the other lobbies like polynesian
*legit so many possibilities right here

I know I left out DLR pretty much, sorry. I have more memories of WDW D:

S_Stitch

A Stitch Outfit! And a Sparky, Leroy, and Angel one too![DOUBLEPOST=1504738157][/DOUBLEPOST]We should also have pets! Like character sidekicks! For example like Pain and Panic and Pua and Scrump!

Last edited:

Exi

I completely agree on a hotels month. The resorts are one of my favorite aspects of the parks and I'd love to see them celebrated.

I think it would be really fun to have a Decades month as well! Each week could celebrate a different decade from the 1950's-1980's/90's, where special items from popular Disney films/park achievements are released. There could also be Pop Century furniture (giant jukebox anyone?) and decade - styled clothes to go along with it.

-Exi

Princess and the Frog items.
Please.
Naveen, Tiana, Charlotte, Dr. Facilier outfits
Beignet, Ray, Mama Odie, Louis pins
Voodoo magic. Frog transformation magic.
Bayou ride items.
Tiana's Restaurant room.

Sooooo many possibilities. :)
Again I add.
PLEASE.
The game has a Dr. Facilier outfit, Mama Odie hat and a Louis Trumpeter pin and a Voodoo Shadow Man Pin (not magic) And some P&TF furniture If you make a trade list someone may have some of this stuff :)

riddleguy

I really want to see a disney afternoons month featuring stuff from rescue rangers,gummi bears,ducktales,goof troop,bonkers and darkwing duck. and maybe even some stuff from quack pack.gargoyles and the mighty ducks series.

See my thread linked below and give feedback if you like this theme idea! The more people express interest who are interested...better chance of this happening.... http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/disney-afternoon-month.68356/

S_Stitch

We basically need a search bar for our inventory (Pins, Clothing, Furnishings, Posters, etc.) We also need it for the character customizing thing. When we have too many items, it takes to long to load and it takes a long time to find things! Please help!

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
I think having stitch on your shoulder like pascal is would be really cool.
I also really want a taco hat!!! and maybe a belle dress and I like the idea of couples pins. and more aristocat items!! and baby disney character pins, and of course, different color flip hats ughhh!!

also its 2017 plz give black leggings!!!!

also i rly miss the treasure detector magic
Stitch on your shoulder, do want!! :StitchBounce: was also going to suggest a Lilo dress based on her Hula outfits (either the red one from the OG movie or the white one from Stitch Has A Glitch) ... If nothing else, I really need her hei (leaf crown) to complete my look :swoon:

Also can anyone tell me if there's a barefoot shoe option?[DOUBLEPOST=1512847671][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shameless repeated plug for a Mulan themed month
Mulan month when the live action movie comes out?? please please please??
& same for Lion King tbh - I would love to see some items based on the Live Action Disney releases as well as the OGs

Last edited: