Crime Shows!

@Kinglaser cause isn't it Gibbs Rule #79 to not talk about NCIS on this forum? (I completely forgot to mention it.. gives head slap... derp)
No its #97, and amendment 37B says it can be spoken about it we say its our favorite.

I have to leave my say here as I am a forensics major and really into all of this sort of thing......like really really into it >_> I got up close and personal with a spatter head last year and had fake blood all over me.......BUT ANYWAY..........

I watch these shows all the time. I like to Watch CSI, NCIS, NCIS: LA, NCIS: New Orleans, sometimes i watch this cop show when I go to my grandmothers for lunch (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head), and a few others. I used to watch Hawaii Five O but I never really got into that one too much. but I really love these things and this is my major in college.

BTW I must put this in here:

These shows are not real, cases can not be solved in a day, most cases take weeks-months by the time the samples are sent out and brought back, and most of all, (this I actually heard them say on CSI one time) the CODIS database is not used for fingerprints.

Sorry I am done with my little chat <3

*snow_flake*

I have to leave my say here as I am a forensics major and really into all of this sort of thing......like really really into it >_> I got up close and personal with a spatter head last year and had fake blood all over me.......BUT ANYWAY..........

I watch these shows all the time. I like to Watch CSI, NCIS, NCIS: LA, NCIS: New Orleans, sometimes i watch this cop show when I go to my grandmothers for lunch (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head), and a few others. I used to watch Hawaii Five O but I never really got into that one too much. but I really love these things and this is my major in college.

BTW I must put this in here:

These shows are not real, cases can not be solved in a day, most cases take weeks-months by the time the samples are sent out and brought back, and most of all, (this I actually heard them say on CSI one time) the CODIS database is not used for fingerprints.

Sorry I am done with my little chat <3

*snow_flake*
Forensics buddies unite (even though my major will be biology or psychology, not straight up Forensics lol)