Cute or boot themes

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i think one of my favorite ones was dress like an old person, hahah.
i also like inanimate objects. one theme was dress like something you would find in a park, and it was neat because everyone was different

I had everyone dressed like cereal mascots, youtube stars, npcs, and horror films on VFK if it counts. I might open a cute or boot whenever I have the funds for chairs and prizes.

Floraa

Cause I'm holdin onto heaven
It is really fun to type in whatever the month is at the time and then photo challenge they give some really good cute or boot ideas on google.

Chill

i haaaaate "dress up like any celebrity"
whenever someone uses that theme i just dress up like taylor swift or someone easily recognizable because if i dressed up like someone i actually liked (gerard way??? frank iero???) it would be ugly and if the host isn't familiar with the celebrity you're doing, then you're out.

some themes i love though (frequent hosts take notes!):
-dress like yourself irl
-dress like a music genre (as stated above!)
-60's, 70's, 80's, or 90's
-pajamas/sleepwear
-dress like a high school stereotype (slacker, jock, preppy, nerd, etc)

Last edited:
I actually do enjoy doing colors as themes since there are plenty of clothes that have both colors mixed in, and it helps so you can actually dress CUTE. I'm not really a fan of the whole "creative" rule since I'm the least creative person, and I like my character looking cute and put together. Color themes you can do are like black and red, black and yellow, pink and blue, pink and purple, etc. I also love the whole Disney movie character, Disney cartoon character, Nickeloden character, and all of those kinds. I'm not a fan of the video game ones since I do not play other video games, lol, it's like an auto out. And then obv the whole "fancy" theme, dress like you're going to a party, dress like you're going to disney, seasons, holidays, stereotypes, etc. :)

Tohrukun

i have a list of themes that are a bit more challenging on the myvmk facebook group:
1. babies
2. president/historical figure
3. celebrity
4. disney character
5. non-disney movie character
6. non-disney cartoon character
7. disney channel character
8. nickelodeon character
9. animal disney character
10. opposite gender disney character
11. muppet or sesame street character
12. character from a novel you read in school
13. controversial celebrity
14. 1960's
15. 1980's
16. 1950's
17. high school stereotype
18. obscure disney character
19. literal band name (ex: represent the band Queen by dressing like a queen)
20. a specific superhero
21. pixar character
22. star wars character
24. a children's toy
25. a singer/musician
26. character from a children's book
27. common type of movie character (ex: mobster or the popular girl in school)
28. toy story character
29. a dessert
30. dead celebrity
31. first day ever in myvmk after creating avatar
32. athlete
33. stereotype about the state/area you live in
34. music genre
35. as a kid what you wanted to be when you grew up
36. reality tv character
37. a meme
38. what you aspire to be
39. literal song title (ex: "Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood-->dress like a cowboy)
40. literal film title
41. color names (ex: snow white, jack black)
42. dress like a disney parks ride (ex: jungle cruise host)
43. disney villain
44. college stereotypes
45. dress like a myvmk public room (ex: princess dress -> banquet hall)
46. dress like another vmk player with a distinct look (can include staff)
51. What you ate for breakfast/lunch/dinner
52. Dress like a cheesy WDW first time tourist

ok my all time favorite is dress like someone from walmart which people hate because some people just see it as an ugly theme BUT it has to be done right and I've seen a lot of funny ones especially when people dress as the stereotypical moms and stuff.

I also like doing your favorite 90's show, pajamas/slumber party, dress like a band name is kinda cool (for example queen and you dress like a queen), favorite holiday, favorite disney character.

I don't like when people do themes of just one movie because if someone hasn't seen the movie then they're obviously going to lose. I was playing with someone once and the theme was Game of Thrones. I haven't seen Game of Thrones so they told me to Google characters from it, but I still had no idea what I was doing.
I like themes such as favorite Disney character, royalty (king, queen, prince, princess), and your mood (people can really get creative with that one)