Date Night Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen! Valentines Day is almost upon us! And you know what that means!

It's time for DATE NIGHT! Don't have anything planned? No worries! Follow my easy step by step instructions and answer a few questions right and your date will be impressed!

So dont be alone this Valentines Day! Come to DATE NIGHT!

~NOW OPEN GO CHECK IT OUT (search Date Night Quest for room)~

Last edited by a moderator:
So cute :hearts:

This looks adorable! I bet it'll be as fun as your Disney trivia game:)
Thanks :hearts: I certainly hope you all enjoy it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486907137][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a reminder it will ONLY be open for Valentines Day! I will open it at noon (eastern time) since the only quest option is as you go for prizes to be fair to everyone! There should be plenty of prizes for everyone lol

Last edited:

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
I really enjoyed the quest!! @Cowboy_Pirate, even though I missed it on Valentine's Day. Thank you for creating it, it was very clever and well done. I wish more players did quests like that. I loved it, and the prize was great too! :halcyon:

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the quest!! @Cowboy_Pirate, even though I missed it on Valentine's Day. Thank you for creating it, it was very clever and well done. I wish more player did quests like that. I loved it, and the prize was great too! :halcyon:
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it :) but to be honest the prizes were pins I had won from Lost's giveaway that I didn't want anymore XD

Ah, I forgot to do the quest D:

I wasn't able to participate when you had the quest open initially but thanks for keeping the room open! I did the quest earlier today and it was really cute!:swoon: I like how each part was about different parts of a date. Great quest!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.