Design a Pumpkin Contest 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's October, and that means Halloween is just around the corner! You know what that means...

It's time for our Annual Design a Pumpkin Contest!

This contest will go 'till October 28th at 11:59pm EST.

Rules -
• You must use the provided template for your entry.
• You may design things by hand or digitally.
• All entries must consist of your own work.
• Stealing someones art will get you disqualified.
• All entries must follow the MyVMK Forum Rules.
• Only one entry per user.
• To ensure anonymity and fairness, please do not put your name anywhere on the image.
• Be creative and have fun! We look forward to seeing some great patterns, images, and designs!

• No real pumpkins, please!
How to submit your pumpkin -
• Please submit the actual image URL and the image in IMG tags as well in the thread;
Click here (closed) and i
n the thread title you can enter your username.
• Do not submit your pumpkin on this thread!!

• After the entry deadline has passed, MyVMK Forum staff members will review all entries and choose the Top 10 and users may vote in the poll for the top 3. If there is less then ten or near that amount all entries will be entered in the anonymous poll.
• Users will be allowed to vote from October 30th until November 5th, and winners will be announced on November 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if we don't have a printer? Can I redraw the pumpkin to resemble the template?
If you don't have a printer there's always the digital option, or visit a library! Although if you're not able to do that, we will accept it if you can trace the template. The best way to do this is to have the template up and lay a paper over the screen. Lightly trace over it with a pencil, kind of like you would with a lightbox. Then just go over it with a marker or something. As long as it doesn't look like something completely different, and has the logo in the corner, you're fine. :) If you're unsure of anything, feel free to PM me!

Scrub

nothing to do with tlc
hey, could someone just let me know if i submitted my entry correctly? haven't been on the forums long and i'm not sure if i did it right

@Angel , should I use Imgur to submit my entry? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.