Design a Pumpkin Contest 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Angel Can you tell me if my post & image processed? I'm never sure how to upload images in threads so I tried a couple different methods.. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1508281884][/DOUBLEPOST]@Angel Also my pumpkin was printed out from the template given but within my image the myVMK logo was covered up... is this an issue?

@Angel Can you tell me if my post & image processed? I'm never sure how to upload images in threads so I tried a couple different methods.. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1508281884][/DOUBLEPOST]@Angel Also my pumpkin was printed out from the template given but within my image the myVMK logo was covered up... is this an issue?
We got it! Also, I can still see the logo, so you're fine. (:

Sure, as long as its super close to the original template, and has the MyVMK logo!
hi angel! im not sure how to get the logo on a paper that I used to draw the template. i would tape it on but that doesnt look very good and i dont want it to ruin my design! what should i do?

hi angel! im not sure how to get the logo on a paper that I used to draw the template. i would tape it on but that doesnt look very good and i dont want it to ruin my design! what should i do?
If you're able to write MyVMK anywhere on it, that'll be fine! Like in a tiny corner or something.

Hi, I wanted to confirm that I submitted my pumpkin design correctly.
We got it![DOUBLEPOST=1508625083,1508624963][/DOUBLEPOST]
I accidentally posted twice. I believe the first time I posted I linked the picture to a meme not the pumpkin. Feel free to delete the meme haha. Sorry!
I deleted the meme, LOL! Although the other post containing your entry has a broken image. If you upload it to Imgur and just copy and paste the link into a new entry, that should work! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.