Design a Snowglobe Contest 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
This Question isnt about this snowglobe contest but the contest in game i couldn't find the a tread of it. But anyways, i have 500 items in my room so do i have to get rid of something in order for the flag to be placed or its it fine?

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
This Question is about this snowglobe contest but the contest in game i couldn't find the a tread of it. But anyways, i have 500 items in my room so i have to get rid of something in order for the flag to be placed or its it fine?
Goodness.. lol. You should be fine!

Whoops, I forgot to add my IGN and the actual URL. Can you please fix that for me? IGN: Peasy and let me know if you need me to message someone on staff the url. Thank you!!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Whoops, I forgot to add my IGN and the actual URL. Can you please fix that for me? IGN: Peasy and let me know if you need me to message someone on staff the url. Thank you!!
You're good to go! I can edit that for you (:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I sent it to contact and they sent me a message back saying that I had to do it here. So I just tried to send it. Can you let me know if I did it right?
If you can upload it to Imgur.com, you can just right click the image and select Copy. Then in the thread just Paste it![DOUBLEPOST=1514134582,1514134561][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please let me know if i did it right? Thank you.
Yup, you're good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.