Disney Fairy Outfits

So there should be a Pixie Hollow Month o: Here are some fun ideas I was thinking of :D And for the wings we could use the figment shirt and have those wings but a little bigger for one of the outfits :D

Pin:

We can use the border of the top of the card for the top and bottom have this

We could use these card and edit it and use the top border as the top and bottom and the sides. Here is my example i attempted:

Last edited:

Tohrukun

So I would want Disney Fairy for this month because it is magic related. and I tried to edit Terence he best I could (Recolored Prince Ali Shoes to match Terence shoes, Sherriff Swan Pants recolored) and you could use micket ears and cut the ears off and add a stem and recolored the ears brown and add texture for the wood, and I realized after saving that i forgot to fix the shirt in the middle since his shirt is shirt and vest sorry D: but you guys get the point

as awesome as that outfit is, it would feel weird getting disney fairy outfits before we even have peter pan and wendy outfits LOL

I really like that idea! Maybe not for this month, but for a whole month theme of it. The costumes are cute, and there could be mini furni or a new guest room! Good idea :D
Haha very true all the outfits would be awesome to wear and a new room would be fantastic too :D

I love this idea! I love the Disney Fairies x)
Awh thanks I actually watched some and honestly it was good lol and I was going to attempt other character from it but I got too lazy but i was proud of this :D I just wish i remembered to edit the shirt for the vest and shirt Dx i forgot to do that

Karalora

I'm with Elegance. I'd rather see fairy items as part of their own theme, not tacked onto Magic Month which is about stage magic rather than the fantasy kind.

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
This would be awesome honestly! What if we had a month for it? idk what we could call it... Pixie Month... something more creative...