Do you want the leftover items from last month released?

Release backlogged items ASAP or wait until a matching theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy

Head Administrator
Hi,

So as you know from our announcement, we've been having some issues behind the scenes. A lot of this is down to me having some personal issues that severely limit my time right now, combine that with us not having many designers and there wasn't a whole lot for last month. However, there were some things made that didn't get uploaded during the month. Would you like to see those items released when they're ready, or wait until another similar theme pops up? Personally I'd prefer to release them ASAP but want to hear from the community!

riddleguy

ASAP....and it seems everyone else agrees so far! However, if you end up waiting....i would suggest releasing with the next pixar month. I know theres a second coming from the last months newsletter.

I mean it'd be more practical to release them in a similar theme but I'd love them ASAP cause I loved the theme and want to see what's left over!

Karalora

I had to sleep on it, haha. I was disappointed that we only got a few items in April, but I am extremely theme-conscious as a rule. What changed my mind was remembering that except for event prizes, the May items aren't ready yet. Releasing the rest of April's a bit late would tide us over. Maybe do a one-day release to show us what they are and let people pick up a few if they want them, then save a longer release for the next time a compatible theme rolls around?

I had to sleep on it, haha. I was disappointed that we only got a few items in April, but I am extremely theme-conscious as a rule. What changed my mind was remembering that except for event prizes, the May items aren't ready yet. Releasing the rest of April's a bit late would tide us over. Maybe do a one-day release to show us what they are and let people pick up a few if they want them, then save a longer release for the next time a compatible theme rolls around?
I really like this idea. It would give some items, but wouldn't completely seem too off theme with a special 1 day sale to tide us over until this months items are ready.