Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Does this mean I'll never get the badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillybean1037

So I'm from a poor family cue the sad music, what no sad music? Just joking! Anyways the only time I went to the park was when I was 3 in 2000. This year Jun 16-21 of 2015 I was granted my wish of going to the park again...yes it took us that long to save up for another trip mainly because air fare is expensive too. This game was my link to the park and it saved me many countless days of my childhood wishing to go. Finding out my trip was invalid hurt a lot because yes it says friends can go but I'm literally laughing myself to tears because all of my friends who enjoy Disney went in the flipping month of June. I just wish I had known sooner or there was something I could do because I do have my face on the leave a legacy, though its baby me its still me, I would love the pin but I know I'm honestly not going back in time. I'm not trying to sound whiny, rude, or any other pessimistic word I'd just like to know if there is anything I could do.

If you read rule number 2 on the stickied post Absolem has made:

2. You are allowed to bring friends with you! We know not everyone has the opportunity to go to the parks, so if you have a friend that's going, all they need to do is print you up and take you along for the ride! Group shots are acceptable, MAX 3 players (including yourself )! Please be reasonable with the amount of photos you submit! We don't mind you bringing friends, but we don't want to see one player submitting 50 photos! CHARGING players in any way, is NOT allowed - DONATIONS are considered payment, therefore not allowed!!
This should hopefully imply to you that you can have a friend take a cutout of your avatar for you; you don't need to go to the park yourself at all. It can be a total stranger here on the MyVMK Forums. People have been volunteering left and right to take photos for others, so I'm sure you will get a way to have the Born in Park badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.