Doodle for Stark?

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Sooooooo I've wanted a doodle fooorrreeeevvverrrrr of my character possibly with Tony Stark? I'm willing to pay with creds for a nice doodle. I posted in a few forums but I'm not sure if they're still working. Here's a little tidbit of what I said.

info: green eye color, blonde hair (you can make it long, i have long hair irl or short like my character idc) maybe something relating to iron man (like an iron man plushie, iron man ears, etc) or the avengers? i would really love a doodle with a "selfie" with tony stark? something like this? (idk if you've seen thor ragnarok like the girls on the street lmao... but ya.) or this ... something cute like that. No words on it, please, just the doodle is fine! I'll add it to my signature (so if it could be transparent that would be faaantastic!!) and give you all the credit (obviously lol).

Feel free to PM me or something idk! I'm open to all stuff! Maybe provide examples of doodles just for my knowledge???

Edit: I'd like for it to be transparent so I could stick it on my signature now in place of the Tony Stark picture. :)

Last edited:

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
Oh I saw! But I saw you were sticking to that one avatar style?? It's not quiiite what I'm looking for lol but it is lovely!!!!! I might have you make one of my character anyway!
Starting out yes, but whatever you need I can adapt. :)

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Starting out yes, but whatever you need I can adapt. :)
Honestly... I would cry if you drew my character and Tony Stark taking a selfie. I will give you credits or whatever you want, honestly. Like 30k if you want idc! Your artwork is amazing... You already know I love your style. I can PM you with easier details if you'd like?