Drawing Shoppee *FREE*

mark

10 mins late to everything
w e l c o m e
~ * ~
Hey! I need to get more into drawing! I fully regret avoiding digitally drawing (and traditional) especially since every single page of my School Notebook is filled with doodles! I am asking you guys to request drawings (please don't make it hard!) and I will do it for FREE because this is just practice, so don't expect 5 star-quality (or even 4 :| ) I will try my best since I am a perfectionist (mainly why I've been avoiding it), so please request* anything!

*I have opted into "watching" this thread, so no need to tag me! I'm excited...

When I finish drawing and publish it, please PM me your criticism!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
K E Y P O I N T S
strikethrough >> done
bold >> being worked on

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R E Q U E S T S

@Elegance - Portrait
@Pacific - Portrait
@Melibee - Juuzou
@LazyBunz - Kitten Coffee
@HaleighRose - Weeping Willow Tree
@MidnightMoon - Girl Looking Up The Stars

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
F I N I S H E D
@HaleighRose - Weeping Willow
@MidnightMoon - Girl Looking Up The Stars
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:

Pacific

I would love to help you out if you need practice - I know exactly the feeling!

If you want to keep it simple, I am need of a new avatar! I would love a drawing of my character with the bucket hat!

Thank you so much for this!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I would love to help you out if you need practice - I know exactly the feeling!

If you want to keep it simple, I am need of a new avatar! I would love a drawing of my character with the bucket hat!

Thank you so much for this!
I still think u look more like a beanie man and not a bucket hat man..... draw him in a beanie hahaha ;)

@Mark Oh wow do I know the feeling! I swear my note books are covered in doodles too! I might just take pictures of those and post them hahaha
Once schools over I might do something like this too haha~

hmm. Can you draw me Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul? What ever style you want - doesn't have to be anime-
(you dont have to draw this, I just couldnt think of anything else lol)

mark

:scared::surrender:
:stubborn::huh::impatient:
i dont like it but its my best
it doesnt look like those artists on dA like those pretty things
@HaleighRose can you please PM me your criticism!!!!! like make it as harsh as you want i dont care because it will make me become better!!!!!!

i did what seemed most interesting to me so pls dont take it as favoritism if you probably thought first come first serve :hurt:
but what do u guys think

Last edited:
I really like the texture of the brush you used for that! I think the picture looks pretty cool :) Keep it up!

Could you draw a girl looking up at the starts for me, please? Any style you like :)

I'm a perfectionist as well so I know how it feels when you says you've been avoiding it LOL So I think this is a great idea! The best way is to just start drawing, even if its a really rough drawing. You just gotta do it :D

mark

ok guys i promise i haven't forgot about any of u
i really want to do it but im sick and nauseous and motivation is rlly low i really would like to do the stars thing ma bob @MidnightMoon
for the people that are requesting people :rage::rage: i am horrible at people so dont expect beautiful stuff :faint:

ok guys i promise i haven't forgot about any of u
i really want to do it but im sick and nauseous and motivation is rlly low i really would like to do the stars thing ma bob @MidnightMoon
for the people that are requesting people :rage::rage: i am horrible at people so dont expect beautiful stuff :faint:
Yay! I'm excited for it :D Take all the time you need, especially if your sick. I hope you feel better soon :)

mark

o lord lol u see like no stars in this its so tacky but im forcing myself to upload this
@MidnightMoon can u pls PM your criticism !!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!
I CANT DO LEGS SO THATS WHY THERES A RANDOM CLOUD FOG THING
[DOUBLEPOST=1432048860][/DOUBLEPOST]I gave the tread a facelift

Last edited:
o lord lol u see like no stars in this its so tacky but im forcing myself to upload this
@MidnightMoon can u pls PM your criticism !!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!
I CANT DO LEGS SO THATS WHY THERES A RANDOM CLOUD FOG THING
[DOUBLEPOST=1432048860][/DOUBLEPOST]I gave the tread a facelift
Ahhh thank you so much!! :D I PMed you a critique.

And your thread looks awesome!