Dreams T-Shirt Valentines Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyVMK Staff

MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
After much discussion with the staff team, we have decided that we will be giving the Dream Shirt out through a full day of hide and seek this Thursday! However, to ensure the rarity of this shirt, a limited number of shirts will be available so be quick!

The way that this will work is that we will be holding five different Hide and Seek events throughout Thursday at random times in the morning, afternoon, etc. Various amounts of shirts will be given out at each event. 25 shirts total will be given away to ensure the items rarity. You also will still be able to win your choice of a Fantasia Pegasus Pin. Shirts are restricted to one per person, while pins can be won twice, as the old Hide and Seek rules still stand.

The Rules for Hide and Seek are as follows:
You MUST say the following phrase: I found you (Staff Member Name Here!)
Ex: I found you HOST_Karru! ‘

• Staff Members will be hiding throughout the Kingdom around the following times:
- Morning
- Twice in the Afternoon
- Twice at Night
(We are not telling exact times because that is how Hide and Seek has worked in the past)
We will be sending out a Game Alert AND a Twitter Post 10-15 minutes before the event begins.

We will have Various Staff hiding each time. The FIRST person to find a Staff Member in those sessions will receive a Red Dream Shirt Valentine’s Edition as well as the Pegasus Pin of their choice. You may only win the shirt ONCE throughout the period of these sessions. Once you win, you are disqualified.

You will also be DISQUALIFIED to win the shirt again during another session to allow other players who have not received the shirt, a chance to win. We are keeping track. Fair is Fair.

After the FIRST shirt, has been given out, Staff will go about doing a regular Hide and Seek Event where you will receive a choice of either Pegasus Pin. Staff Members will also tell you if you are the first or not.

* If you already WON a shirt from the Stone you are AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED from winning a shirt during this event. We know who has won the shirts and you WILL NOT be given one if you are the first person to find a Staff Member. **
You will be allowed to find a Staff Member once the first shirt is given out. We are being fair to ALL players and giving them a chance.
• Camping or Standing in a room is NOT permitted. Staff WILL NOT come into a room and hide if you are waiting for them.
• Using a clone to win is also NOT tolerated and is an AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION. You WILL NOT receive a prize and Staff WILL be checking so please do not do this!

We are making this fun and fair for all players!
We look forward to this and wish each and every one of you good luck!

-MyVMK Staff

EDIT: As per @Amy the amounts have been changed, see her post below for more details

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a great idea. Will it be announced on Twitter or here? Also, you said there will be 50 total shirts, 10 shirts during each of 4 events. Not trying to be wise or anything, but where do the other 10 shirts come from? Or did I read it wrong? Also, can the pin be won at the same time as the shirt?

Amy

Head Administrator
So I've done some looking into the amount of shirts in the game and the distribution of them amongst the players, and I think right now if we were to give out 50 of them there would be too many in the game. So the events will be giving out 25 shirts, with a max of one per player.

As grateful as i am for this, the counting doesn't make sense? "Five shirts will be given out for the first Ten people" and there's 5 hunts. so yes obviously that's 25 shirts in total, but don't you mean first 5 people? if it's 10 people that would still be 50 shirts per hunt. (unless the editing didnt go well for the post).[DOUBLEPOST=1487200348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Five shirts will be given out at each event to the first ten people who find a Staff Member.
to be sure im not seeing things

Status
Not open for further replies.