Dude the credits why!

Okay as you guys have already known I'm also not the type of guy who usually dose this unless it need to however right now I've had enough as well!

Like seriously right now the credits are really low, and every time we get the special Halloween items to release almost no one could get them because well you see we don't have enough credits. I've read allot of people threads on this as well, and I agree with most of them but I also do have a plan like they should have where if your on Mvmk for like 2 hours you can get like 100 credits for playing the game, and then every 2 hours you get another 100 it isn't much but hey it better then everyone crowding at the shells center, and like hassling each other for the sea shells by the sea shores personally I think people who stay on the game, and play on it for a little while should be rewarded, and I think this would be a great idea, and no it not abusing power your staying on the game, and getting rewarded now that a great benefit what do you guys think? :)

Gnome

Okay as you guys have already known I'm also not the type of guy who usually dose this unless it need to however right now I've had enough as well!

Like seriously right now the credits are really low, and every time we get the special Halloween items to release almost no one could get them because well you see we don't have enough credits. I've read allot of people threads on this as well, and I agree with most of them but I also do have a plan like they should have where if your on Mvmk for like 2 hours you can get like 100 credits for playing the game, and then every 2 hours you get another 100 it isn't much but hey it better then everyone crowding at the shells center, and like hassling each other for the sea shells by the sea shores personally I think people who stay on the game, and play on it for a little while should be rewarded, and I think this would be a great idea, and no it not abusing power your staying on the game, and getting rewarded now that a great benefit what do you guys think? :)
Hi Jude,
I'm 100 positive that the team is doing everything possible for the game experience. Since it's fairly new, a little time is going to be needed too add in the other mini games (another form of credit).

Best wishes! :)

Fiyero

My opinion is that credits aren't supposed to be a handout. You shouldn't get them from just logging on the game and being on it for a long time. It should require some kind of effort, such as playing a mini-game, or completing quests. I relate it to life as well. You don't just get money for living (Sorry, I just busted out laughing). You generally have to work for it and put some effort forth.

While I understand where you are coming from, I hope you see my side as well.