Emporium Queue... Can't get credits!!

Something really needs to be done about people just hanging out in the Emporium and Matterhorn until the queue issue is fixed... With the room full, people are unable to get into the room to collect their credits...

perhaps for now, until the queue is fixed, can there maybe be some sort of a 5 minute auto-boot from those rooms?? I understand that is where folks like to gather, but it is unfair and frustrating when others can't get in to collect the only means of $$

Lost

A lot of people are there right now because credits reset soon, 12 hours after your last visit. So a lot of people are waiting on that, I had no problems getting in but last night I sure did lol...

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I agree. Lots of people hang in the Matterhorn and chat. There should definitely be limits on time spent in the room until queues work.

Shrimp

Yo. Someone needs to make an announcement for no hang outs at Matterhorn or the Emporium until we get multiple versions of those rooms. It's annoying and RUDE.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
What happens is staff get in there and no one leaves. Amy was in there and someone asked her to leave cause people would not leave while she was in there. She left right away. I know I pointed out his more than once. Staff please do not say in the credit areas for now until we have games to play. Thanks for your consideration :)

Shrimp

What happens is staff get in there and no one leaves. Amy was in there and someone asked her to leave cause people would not leave while she was in there. She left right away. I know I pointed out his more than once. Staff please do not say in the credit areas for now until we have games to play. Thanks for your consideration :)
Props to the player who told Amy to leave. Props to Amy for leaving after realizing.

They just need to work on having multiple rooms for Esmeralda & Yeti (NW, SW, N, S) before any other rooms.