Entering Friend's rooms...when they're offline?

I don't know if this would be considered a problem, or a fun bug...but you're able to enter the room of an offline friend, even if nobody is in the room.

For example, if I'm offline and my room is empty when I get offline, someone can just search my name in the guest room list, and all of my rooms appear, and you can enter any of them.

I know in VMK you weren't able to do this before...but I just thought I'd point it out...even though it doesn't bother me? Lol.
:)

KrazyBella

I believe that you could do this in VMK. You can enter any room at any time, whether the owner is present or not.
Oh really? Hmmm, maybe I just always had my room with public access turned off, haha. I just find it weird that someone's room could make it to the popular guest room list, but yet the owner isn't even online...

aliceblue

I believe that you could do this in VMK. You can enter any room at any time, whether the owner is present or not.
This was actually never possible in VMK, unless you were connected to another player's room with teleporters. There were many large teleporter networks in the game; this was especially useful for creating group rides.

Shrimp

Why do you want to implement something so creepy? Geez. Then we'd need a room owner's button giving us an option to "allow friends, but hide room from friends when offline" lol.

>:)

This was actually never possible in VMK, unless you were connected to another player's room with teleporters. There were many large teleporter networks in the game; this was especially useful for creating group rides.
Oh, alright then.
Well, I don't see a problem with it lol

Lost

I have a massive problem with it. I am creating rooms that link to be ready for a ride when ride pieces come out and maybe even leave them for a ride competition when it comes out. Sometimes I leave it on friends only when getting opinions from a few friends and log out, I wouldn't like people to be able to get to my room when I dont want them too and copy my room designs, do this needs to be fixed IMO.