Expect's shop part.2 updated 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Princesslittletop
@Jelly

i am so sorry i am for some reason not getting notifications when someone replies to the thread. Sorry about that.I will look over your posts later tonight after i get off work and let you know

i dont have the princess black bodice anymore though sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1491331474][/DOUBLEPOST]@StitchsLittleAngel i can do that.

Last edited:
@Princesslittletop so i have everything on your list except for the princess black bodice outfit. I would of sold it to you had i seen your post earlier. Would 11k be ok for everything else?

@Jelly sure 2k each for both vests,

@StitchsLittleAngel sure...

To all 3 of you, i am not usually on till very late est, but this week i will be avaliable on thursday anytime, friday after 6 or 7pm est..if you could pm me what works for you during those times thanks..[DOUBLEPOST=1491359493][/DOUBLEPOST]@sunflowerqueen i have 3 wolf pins

@Princesslittletop so i have everything on your list except for the princess black bodice outfit. I would of sold it to you had i seen your post earlier. Would 11k be ok for everything else?

To all 3 of you, i am not usually on till very late est, but this week i will be avaliable on thursday anytime, friday after 6 or 7pm est..if you could pm me what works for you during those times thanks..[DOUBLEPOST=1491359493][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's ok & I can do 11k for the rest. We can meet tomorrow/thursday, i'll let you know when I can trade then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.