Experiment Pod Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Experiment Pod Hunting is Here!
Here is a list of Instructions:
  • To hunt for the Experiment Pod's you must be in a public room.
  • The Pod's contain several experiments and some rares!
  • To open the Pod's you must go to your guest room and put them down. Stand beside them and double click to open.
  • You may not get anything from the Pod's. It's not a glitch, Gantu stole your Pod!
  • They will spawn differently between the amount of players in the room! (1 person spawns 1, 2 people spawns 2, etc.)
  • Some of the experiments in the pod are from the Create a Cousin Contest (the top three will be in there)
  • Everyone who participated will get an Experiment Pod (the exclusive forum prize from the Create a Cousin Contest)
  • Please do not block any entry ways to rooms! Doing so will result in a suspension of your account.
  • Using Dash Magic to collect Experiment Pods is also NOT allowed. Doing so will result in a suspension of your account.

Good Luck everyone! Hopefully you will win something experiment-tastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Here is the list of Experiments, by rarity:

SUPER RARE:
Experiment 604 - Houdini
*Reuben/Hat Bundle
Experiment 375 - Phantasmo
**Babyfier/Hat Bundle
Experiment 777 - Romeo
Experiment 644 - Jawbreaker
Experiment 848 - Divali

RARE:
Experiment 319 - Spike
Experiment 110- Squeak
Experiment 624 - Angel
Experiment 149 - Bonnie
Experiment 150 - Clyde
Experiment 627 - Evile

COMMON:
Experiment 262 - Ace
Experiment 223 - Glitch
Experiment 248 - Belle
Experiment 158 - Finder
Experiment 177 - Clip
Experiment 523 - Slushy
Experiment 221 - Sparky
Experiment 600 - Woops
Experiment 199 - Nosy
Experiment 277- Snooty

*Reuben/Hat Bundle
  • Experiment 625 - Reuben
  • Reuben Sandwich Hat

**Babyfier/Hat Bundle
  • Experiment 151 - Babyfier
  • Babyfier Pacfier Hat

Happy hunting!

Last edited:

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
The forum exclusive participation prize is something that anyone can stand in a room for two minutes to get themselves? Dont you think that the participation prize should be more "exclusive"
This is something that was decided before the contest went up. It was never actually said that the participation prize would be exclusive to the forums at all, but rather that all participants would receive a participation prize. The top three winners were asked permission to have their experiments made in the game and were given those experiments for winning. If there was any confusion in communication, we apologize for that. It was not our intention to cause any confusion.

BubblyBubbles

This is something that was decided before the contest went up. It was never actually said that the participation prize would be exclusive to the forums at all, but rather that all participants would receive a participation prize. The top three winners were asked permission to have their experiments made in the game and were given those experiments for winning. If there was any confusion in communication, we apologize for that. It was not our intention to cause any confusion.
Just a quick question! Was the participation prize said tobe an in-game prize? Because for some reason I remember reading it like that :0

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Just a quick question! Was the participation prize said tobe an in-game prize? Because for some reason I remember reading it like that :0
I have been told that they will be given out today and that the winners have already received their prizes. We will update all of you on when they have been given either through the forums or via Twitter with a Game Alert sent out.

littleone

I have received some Experiments that are not on this list. i.e. 4 digit numbers
Will there be more added to this list
Hello!

Here is the list of Experiments, by rarity:

SUPER RARE:
Experiment 604 - Houdini
*Reuben/Hat Bundle
Experiment 375 - Phantasmo
**Babyfier/Hat Bundle
Experiment 777 - Romeo
Experiment 644 - Jawbreaker
Experiment 848 - Divali

RARE:
Experiment 319 - Spike
Experiment 110- Squeak
Experiment 624 - Angel
Experiment 149 - Bonnie
Experiment 150 - Clyde
Experiment 627 - Evile

COMMON:
Experiment 262 - Ace
Experiment 223 - Glitch
Experiment 248 - Belle
Experiment 158 - Finder
Experiment 177 - Clip
Experiment 523 - Slushy
Experiment 221 - Sparky
Experiment 600 - Woops
Experiment 199 - Nosy
Experiment 277- Snooty

*Reuben/Hat Bundle
  • Experiment 625 - Reuben
  • Reuben Sandwich Hat

**Babyfier/Hat Bundle
  • Experiment 151 - Babyfier
  • Babyfier Pacfier Hat

Happy hunting!

I haven't been online in a while, a month. I need to know how this works exactly. I found a pod in PPR, and I spam clicked on it...nothing happens of course lol what do I need to do. Sorry, I'm a noob sometimes lolz

I haven't been online in a while, a month. I need to know how this works exactly. I found a pod in PPR, and I spam clicked on it...nothing happens of course lol what do I need to do. Sorry, I'm a noob sometimes lolz
If you see a pod in public rooms, you have to click on it and "step" on it to pick it up so unfortunately it won't work on the ALR and PPR rides as far as I know :rose:

Then place them in your room, stand next to it to open it. These won't always guarantee a pull so Gantu might "take it" and you won't gain anything like the baskets back in Easter where you would get the empty basket back. It will disappear in case you didn't see the other post. Happy pod hunting :rose:

Is the spawn rate for prizes pretty low? I have opened around 50-75 and have not gotten a single thing. I'm just curious if the gift rate is set low, or if I am glitching xD

Status
Not open for further replies.