Experiment Pod Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddleguy

Can someone tell me where experiment 258 sample and experiment 10 felix rate as rare or common please :)
They were quest rewards from scifi month stitch quest series which was the theme month before disney couples and tropicals month. You should be able to buy them for 2-3k i think. I paid 3k for yaarp which was another one of the quest rewards.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
"They will spawn differently between the amount of players in the room! (1 person spawns 1, 2 people spawns 2, etc.)"
Okay now it seems to me that the players with the super fast computers are the ones who take all of the pods when they are dropped.
The players with slow computers are left with no pods. How unfortunate that the collecting of pods has become such a fierce competition and the element of fun and being social has disappeared from the game. Sure I am not the only person who feels this way.
There are a lot of people who like to adhere to the "1 person per pod" rule (I've even gotten told off in the Pirates lobby because i took more than 1 pod and they were upset...). I'd recommend trying to find some of them and pod hunting with them.

"They will spawn differently between the amount of players in the room! (1 person spawns 1, 2 people spawns 2, etc.)"
Okay now it seems to me that the players with the super fast computers are the ones who take all of the pods when they are dropped.
The players with slow computers are left with no pods. How unfortunate that the collecting of pods has become such a fierce competition and the element of fun and being social has disappeared from the game. Sure I am not the only person who feels this way.
Hi, you can always go to a different instance to hunt for pods. It will spawn 1 per person but it also helps from others taking them :halcyon:

-Tweety

riddleguy

When i collect,I try to take 1 for each of my accounts logged in only(i take 2 if my clones on), i try to at least give people a chance to take the pods meant for them. I would rather i take an extra pod then the pod dissapear and go to waste...there have been times i waited on the other person and the pod just dissapeared without being collected. Can be hard to judge.

There are way too many people that get butthurt over someone taking more than one pod. If it wasn't meant to be competitive, then the game would just spawn a pod in your inventory for every two minutes that you were active in the game. I don't leave pods for anybody if I can help it, and if that upsets you, then you're a communist.

riddleguy

There are way too many people that get butthurt over someone taking more than one pod. If it wasn't meant to be competitive, then the game would just spawn a pod in your inventory for every two minutes that you were active in the game. I don't leave pods for anybody if I can help it, and if that upsets you, then you're a communist.
Agreed to an extent....however you should also be respectful of the people who like to play friendly to an extent. If 1-3 people are playing 1 pod per person in a room and they were there first you should respect that playstyle. But in fantasyland courtyard and rooms with a large number of people it should be a free for all.

Agreed to an extent....however you should also be respectful of the people who like to play friendly to an extent. If 1-3 people are playing 1 pod per person in a room and they were there first you should respect that playstyle. But in fantasyland courtyard and rooms with a large number of people it should be a free for all.
if u want to only get one pod per spawn then just go to an empty room, or arrange with your friends to collect in a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.