Favorite PC/PS4 Online games?

HEY!
So, first let me say that it feels really good to finally be able to play MyVMK again after my computer decided not to run it last October. I've missed a lot in-game, so I'm glad to finally play catch up, and right before my birth month as well. :3
But, I wanted to see what everyone else plays besides MyVMK! I currently play on PS4 or I'm playing a slew of online games.
Right now, I'm playing Runescape (Old School), Overwatch (PS4 preferred, but I do play the occasional PC) and I'm trying to get back into Destiny 2 (PS4).
What are games you guys play? Anything you suggest that might fit my bill of games that I'm playing currently? I'd love to know!​

I play ps4 too! Dead By Daylight, GTA, Friday the !3th, Fortnite, SW Battlefront, COD WWII, and i have various other games! my gamer tag is @Morganism2000 if you would like to add me!!

I play ps4 too! Dead By Daylight, GTA, Friday the !3th, Fortnite, SW Battlefront, COD WWII, and i have various other games! my gamer tag is @Morganism2000 if you would like to add me!!
I have Fortnite, COD WWII and GTA as well! I'll add you as soon as I can! Currently letting the little siblings play Minecraft on it. :) But if @Scream_K1NG adds you, that's me!

I've been told to try that game, but I don't know. Parts of me are nervous about playing that.
It is fun! Just easy to hate yourself playing it. It's a better Fortnite, they kinda ripped PUBG off[DOUBLEPOST=1519071764][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Fortnite, COD WWII and GTA as well! I'll add you as soon as I can! Currently letting the little siblings play Minecraft on it. :) But if @Scream_K1NG adds you, that's me!
i alsooooo have minecraft lololol