Favoritism. (Not really)

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Ok so what happened was I was playing a game of pirates, I was on port royal and there was 10 seconds on the clock. The last remaining teammate was playing against the last remaining pirate. We had 97 gold and pirates had 90. Time ran out but it said the pirates team won and gave them a point. Then the same thing happened next round except we had 90 and the pirates had 97. Time ran out... and the pirates got the point. So yeah pirates plays favoritism. @Amy please help :)

Exodus

It's not favoritism. Regardless of how many gold the standing ships were remained with, Pirates collected more booty in total (even those who died have their gold counted). Next time screenshot and calculate each side's total booty (gold). It even states, "[Team] collected more booty." It's all about team work.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
It's not favoritism. Regardless of how many gold the standing ships were remained with, Pirates collected more booty in total (even those who died have their gold counted). Next time screenshot and calculate each side's total booty (gold). It even states, "[Team] collected more booty." It's all about team work.
Lol I was joking about favoritism but I didn't know that it was total, i'll look at the total now :)