Foods you hate that everyone else seems to love

Jasmine

I'm really picky, and I only eat about 10-15 foods, so most of the things I dislike are generally considered odd. People think I'm crazy (or "un-American") when I say, for example, that I don't like pie, hotdogs, icing, hamburgers (I only eat chicken), sandwiches, etc...

I almost forgot... I don't like steak. I'll eat it because my family used to force me but I honestly hate steak.
Got taken to a steakhouse once on a date and I ordered chicken fingers.... for the win.

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
how.... dar...e....y..ouuu....
[DOUBLEPOST=1433891661][/DOUBLEPOST]

HOW DARE YOU
Haha I knew people were gonna freak out xD Well Seeing that it's made me sick before I sort of took a bad attitude toward it haha. Caribbean food is more my speed.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Seafood/Sushi, hamburgers, tomatos (but i love ketchup), mustard, pineapple, mac and cheese, steak, taco bell, Starbucks in general, nutella, peanut butter unless its in chocolate, cheese unless its on pizza or fancy shredded mozzarella, and theres more but i dont want to write an essay

I don't like mushrooms, seafood, and mustard. I also don't like iced tea nor tea. When ever I smell or taste tea and iced tea I feel like I'm going to be sick.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
i didnt realize how picky i am until i started thinking about what i dont like. turns out i dont like many things.

-bananas
-beans
-cake
-carrots
-energy drinks
-grilled tomatoes
-ketchup
-most types of meat
-mushrooms
-mustard
-seafood
-squash
-starbucks coffee (the vanilla bean frappes on the other hand...♥)

however i will eat all of your bacon, chipotle, and mac&cheese.

Last edited:
Dole whip, I don't like pineapple,anything that is pork, raw vegetables detest lettuce the most ,tomatoes,fish,cheeseburgers,sauces,condiments,pickles,spicy foods, peanut butter except in Reese's cups ,anything jelly,cherries except if it is artificial like in candy,lasagne,spaghetti, peaches, pears, hot dogs,melons,grapefruit,olives,garlic,licorice,vinegar,tea, any type of juice,and McDonald's except for the pancakes, sweet potatoes,pies,creamcheese,lemonade,dark chocolate, and baked mac and cheese prefer the Kraft Mac in a box.

Last edited:

cuipet

cake, pie, candy, pineapple, soda, theres probably a heck of a lot more but this is a few, i also dont like the textures of some food so i just won't eat it.