Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just banned from the forum chat box for a MONTH because i wasn't "behaving". When in reality i was doing nothing wrong. I only spoke truth and the staff threw a temper tantrum and banned me for no reason. I think the forum staff are abusing their power and treating the players like children to boss around. I know this will probably get deleted for "harassment" but if you can read this and agree with me than that's something. I don't know any of the staff personally or at all but i fear if they keep acting the way they are now that people will get fed up and leave the game all together.

Right?? And my friend just was in the chat box saying that i was banned for no reason, that's all he said, and he too was banned! This is ridiculous!

Tay

I also got banned for a month, and the only thing that I said was that I agreed with maryj (she said forum staff seemed to be abusing their powers) I really believe this forum is going downhill.

Edit: One of my friends was afk and came back asking where I was, and he was also banned.

adny

I'm sure this thread will be deleted in like 5 minutes because of "discussing bans" (what even?) - but - I was away downstairs for 5 minutes and come back to a similar message of a month? What? Separately - is there one rule for the shoutbox about racking up strikes/warnings leading to a ban and another for the forum? Are they separate entities now?

I also got banned for a month, and the only thing that I said was that I agreed with maryj (she said forum staff seemed to be abusing their powers) I really believe this forum is going downhill.

Edit: One of my friends was afk and came back asking where I was, and he was also banned.
And I thought Grizzly's post said he wanted to hear are feedback good or bad, lol.

Tay

I'm sure this thread will be deleted in like 5 minutes because of "discussing bans" (what even?) - but - I was away downstairs for 5 minutes and come back to a similar message of a month? What? Separately - is there one rule for the shoutbox about racking up strikes/warnings leading to a ban and another for the forum? Are they separate entities now?
I hope it isn't deleted, since the feedback we're giving the forums is ABOUT staff being ban-happy

The following rules that were broken were:

Disrespect
Content that is disrespectful will not be tolerated and will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to: calling people names, insulting others, starting arguments, using hurtful sarcasm, publicly criticizing staff members, and refusing to heed warnings set forth by forum staff.
Ban Discussion
This is prohibited on MyVMK Forums. Banning is a personal matter that does not concern any other member than the one who is banned. Staff members always provide a reason to the member as to why he/she is banned. However, if you feel that your ban was unfair please use the "Contact Us" email where game staff can look into both forum and game bans and discuss them with those in question should they need to.
Yes, we want to hear your feedback, both good and bad, however, you MUST follow the rules if you wish to say it publicly. The rules were put in place in order to stop arguments and drama from happening.

If you would like to express your feedback freely, there are private methods of doing so, such as the Staff & Game Feedback section, or the contact email.

Because this thread is discussing bans, I need to close it. Like I said, if you would like to give us feedback or discuss a ban/staff member, there are private means of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.