From the Vault - Disney patented VMK

hey guy,

It's your Ol pal, mijaro!

We're starting the new semester and I hope everyone is liking your professors. If you don't, that's ok because somewhere down the line they might teach you something you never knew.

Anyway, while I was looking through google on some Disney patents after hearing about them patenting an interactive light sabor battle for their upcoming Star Wars Land. While I went deeper ranging from a patent for carousel of progress to a boat omni mover, i ran into a patent that you all know and loved!

https://www.google.com/patents/US20060293103

That's right, I discovered that vmk was patented and boy it was a wild discovery!

I mean look at this, it's a fossil and I cannot get over how fascinating it is on how they patented a game that was so beloved by our generation. I might be sounding about corny but this is just a first time I ran I to something that just blew my mind away!

I want to ask you guys this, what other fascinating patents have you discovered?

This is awesome to see the original "schematics" (if you will) for the game!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
I found Yavn's facebook using your source and it says he recently left his job at Disney.

How do I know that profile is Yavn? It's url literally has the tag "Yavn" lol

I found Yavn's facebook using your source and it says he recently left his job at Disney.

How do I know that profile is Yavn? It's url literally has the tag "Yavn" lol

I haven't been here all that long, and now I'm being nosy. But who was Yavn?

Interesting. Hopefully it wasn't anything bad! (Re: why he left.)