Full list of rooms

I am trying to put a list together of all the rooms ever released with the dates they were released, if it was buyable, quest, host, competition prize.... Not sure if one already exists. I am pretty sure I have all the rooms, and I want to build a ride that takes players through them with a little history about them. If anyone can help me out that would be greeeeeeeeeeeat...

Well, I have the ride put together. Still working on getting info for most of the rooms, but you can get on and see all 40 rooms.The rooms are empty, except for ride parts, so you can see how the room really looks, except for the castle suite rooms. I included the furniture that comes with those rooms. It takes about 7 minutes and 50 seconds to make it all the way through after you start if you don't get off and look around. You can get off and on in each room if you want to hang out in your favorite room or just take a break. I have given the option to move furniture in the castle suite rooms if you want to see what is behind it or spin it around. Look up "The great room ride".

Last edited: