Furniture button not working

Hi there!

My furniture button isn't working. I bought the water dispenser and then nothing happens when I click on the furniture icon. My friend was able to buy chairs and place them, so perhaps it's just me? I was also unable to sit in a saucer chair, but was able to sit in others. Just thought you might like to know. Thanks!

It also prevents trading. When the trade window opens, nothing appears in the inventory. Everyone in my family is having this issue.

I havent had a problem being able to get them and place them except the rope dividers wont move if you place them on top of each other and i dont think the water dispensers work they havent for me atleast..

Hmmm....not sure that five people having a problem will concern anyone enough to fix it. Unfortunately, there isn't anything to do in the game right now except decorate a room and buy stuff, and we can't even do that!

What browser are you guys using? I was playing on IE and couldn't get the button to work, but switched to chrome and now everything is working fine.

I have tried Firefox, IE 64, and Safari, but not Chrome. I'll give it a whirl - thanks for the advice.

What browser are you guys using? I was playing on IE and couldn't get the button to work, but switched to chrome and now everything is working fine.
- - - Updated - - -

GENIUS! It totally worked!! I thank you! (((hugs)))