Game Suggestion: Hire some more staff soon

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
In all honesty, with the small team you guys have right now.. I personally think you should gain a few more staff members. There's a little bit of a commotion on Main Street right now and I reported two members for inappropriate language since they were constantly using it. For what I saw, nobody really came to dealt with the issue.. and the members remained there till the recent disconnection happened.

This game is fun and all, but really.. I've had my fair share of cursing on games and whatnot, when I'm mad at least.. But the inappropriate behavior that about three or four members were doing was just disgusting.. The staff team needs to step it up a bit or hire more people that are capable of dealing with problematic children, such as the ones a couple of us saw a few minutes ago cause all these problematic kids are starting to do is drive away people.. From what I've seen on the facebook group a bit, I'm not wrong whatsoever.

Enso

I'd rather them take their time and find quality staff! But I do understand where you're coming from.

Fiyero

I agree with this so much, however, I do think they are looking into hiring more staff as we speak. But yes, I reported a few people before for inappropriate behavior and I never saw it dealt with at all. The person continued to stay in the room to bother and when people left, he moved and continued. It was just upsetting that I couldn't get a etter response time. They need to have a few members of the staff team working on player issues almost exclusively.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I know what you mean. But remember oVMK? They are certainly taking their time to hire quality staff members that are capable of doing the job adequately. Hopefully some people will be hired soon!!

Jasmine

I reported someone and a staff member literally came in less than 30 seconds... Nothing was really done, though... More staff is definitely necessary.

I agree, more staff would be very beneficial in running this game. I feel that more of the adults or young adults would be more comfortable letting their children or younger siblings play the game they loved. It's really sad to see all of this inappropriate behavior. I'm sure the staff is doing all that they can to fix this issue, but there just isn't enough of them to eliminate it. Yet.

We are handling requests if were here.

Also, If we do come in the room, we probably have warned the individual already (you dont see the alert)

Just this morning, i have already dealt with specific issues. So i am trying to help as much as i can to keep it a nice and friendly place!

Thanks,
Kevin