Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! because I don't play anymore, I do not have a use for my items, so I would like to share what I've acquired over these past few years with the community. All you have to do is post your in-game name, and I will go down the list as many times as it takes to get rid of everything in my inventory! Some items might be rarer than others, so along with your IGN, you may also include an item you desire to own, be it clothes, pins, furnish, or posters; However, I cannot guarantee that I will have the item you wish! If that is the case, you will receive a double wrapped gift which does contain a somewhat rare to rare item inside :) First come first serve!

I also do not have any items of the extra rare type (black flip hat, green flip hat, green flip flops, Angel, Stitch hat, etc.) If you think something you want might not fit in the category, feel free to ask and I'll let you know if I do happen to have it or not xD

Things I am not giving away: Colors of the wind Magic, Cinderella egg, Dr. Facilier egg, and my purple super suit!

Lastly, this post will be closed on the 5th of January at 9 PM EST (if I remember lol)

Last edited:
In-Game Name: Cloudyblue c: If you have one, a Green Flip Hat :3 :cape: I saw you at the 2016 party :O

justicegage

Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time
IGN: TropicalShyFire
You are fam.
Really looking for all sorts of rare clothing (HM, Space Suits, Princesses, Flips(hats or otherwise). Anything really.

I would meet in person for the Colors of the Wind Magic :)

@Cloudyblue and @VMKfan, Sadly, I have never been able to obtain anything of that rarity for myself only to pay off the debts I have owed to others x) I should have probably put that in the description lol xD feel free to change your wishes if you'd like :)

Also @ CB, I saw you too! I was probably afk playing cards lol Happy New Years! :)
@VMKfan I haven't had the time to put into playing much anymore, but I might stop by every now and then if I get the chance. I'm gonna miss you all!

justicegage

Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time
@Cloudyblue and @VMKfan, Sadly, I have never been able to obtain anything of that rarity for myself only to pay off the debts I have owed to others x) I should have probably put that in the description lol xD feel free to change your wishes if you'd like :)

Also @ CB, I saw you too! I was probably afk playing cards lol Happy New Years! :)
@VMKfan I haven't had the time to put into playing much anymore, but I might stop by every now and then if I get the chance. I'm gonna miss you all!
It was a joy getting to know you! :)

Will miss you, but your kindness and spirit I'm sure will still be present in-game! Hope to see you around some! :D

Also @ CB, I saw you too! I was probably afk playing cards lol Happy New Years! :) [QUOTE/]

Happy New Years :D Feels weird that it's 2016 now. I need to start getting use to writing 2016 instead of 2015 XD I'm not sure what I want XD

Lol Same! It usually takes me a good week or two to get it down xD
Sorry if I'm asking too much :stare: Do you have an HM Brown Shirt or a Bat Magic, if not it's okay XD You can give me anything. Sorry if I'm asking a lot o-o I have a question :o Would you still visit MyVMK ,like, sometimes :o

Neda

This is very generous of you :angel: lol
IGN: Neda (btw if you happen to have any room pins then that's all I'm looking for, if no then my preference would be furniture)

& Happy New Year!:cloud9:

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm asking too much :stare: Do you have an HM Brown Shirt or a Bat Magic, if not it's okay XD You can give me anything. Sorry if I'm asking a lot o-o I have a question :o Would you still visit MyVMK ,like, sometimes :o
Haha no you're totally fine! :D I actually don't have either x_x I think I might have traded the shirt away, but the bat magic I gave to the forums giveaways a while ago :( And I think that's the plan, not too often, maybe once a month/two months or so? :hug:[DOUBLEPOST=1451625831][/DOUBLEPOST]@mark @Magenta @Angie (And to all my friends xD) I'm gonna miss you guys <3 Thank you for being my friends as well :hug:You guys made my time here a lot of fun, and I'm glad I met you all!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
IGN: Kirllan

I am such a noob I have nothing specific to ask because I just got back the start of December and have no idea what has actually been released since I left in December of 2014. Specifically, I prefer furnish as I am a big room builder. Sorry you are leaving, whatever you do in life I pray you do very well. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.