Giving Away One Violet Magic (maybe more)-Only for people who still didn't win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a Violet Magic they are still given out as prizes. I messed up when I played the event today and may of won if I didn't mess up, so I bought one that I'll be giving away. This is only for people that haven't won. I may get more over time, I'm not sure. I'm not sure when the end date will be for this giveaway.

Updated: I've won three more and more

Last edited:

Street

Home again...
I've just started playing again...what is the violet magic?

Last day to enter my give away. I'm closing it tonight at 12:00 am est.

3,7,3, 1........ I'm going to give the rest I have to the people who posted on this thread since I have enough for the 11 people here Congrats :bounce:

In that case, I'll try to be on soon. I'll message you where I am when I get on ^_^
I'm going to be very busy today D: I'll try and be on when a lot of people are on :3

Are you still doing the giveaway? I'm confused haha, i saw you post it on te group today

Are you still doing the giveaway? I'm confused haha, i saw you post it on te group today
Oh, on the Facebook group? If so, I posted it on there a few days ago :o and I had this one up for a week. Do you still need the Violet Magic? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.