Going somewhere for Easter vacation/Spring Break?

Hey guys, I was curious what your plans are for this week! I literally just landed in California (from NJ) and I'm about to board a cruise ship for a lovely vacation. Where are you exploring this week?
That sounds like fun! I'm just staying here at school since I have a big math test coming up!

I'm studying and doing my homework XD

Dang I wish I could vacation like all of you guys! I miss spring breaks! The work never ends after you are done with school so enjoy it while you can!

Haha, well apparently there's some pretty cool items being added to the game over the next few days, so those of you who are staying home can look forward to that! AND pajamas all day long!

Actually at sea right now, figured I'd check in before I lost service again. :)

What's Spring Break lol! Technically I already had a Spring Break last week (College is weird like that) but since I work every day, it wasn't much of a break. It's okay though, I love going into work every day.

My job (or should I say school) that I work at has an extended break at the end of April. I may take those few days off and plan some kind of camping/hiking trip. By that time, the weather in Jersey is pretty great. :robot:

Kelsey

disnaaaaaay dis friday !!!!!!