Great Movie Ride Themed Items

Ok, I might be a minority, but I love the Great Movie Ride in Hollywood Studios. Therefore, I feel it would be neat to have items related to the attraction.

These items could be:

Mugsy (Gangster) Costume

Kidd Carson (Bandit) Costume

Movie Ride Tram Seat (Similar to the Space Mountain seats)

Great Movie Ride Tour Guide Costume

Glass Display Cases

Please share your thoughts!

S

Spivey

The problem with The Great Movie Ride is that a lot of the films showcased in the ride are currently owned by different film studios that aren't affiliated with Disney. Depending on the type of items that are sold, it should be okay, but you have to be careful messing around with copyrighted content, even if this game isn't making any profit.

Display cases, ride seats, a bandit/gangster/tour guide costumes should be fine, but without any of the movies to showcase it'd lose the point.

Shane

Most of the movies in the ride are MGM movies. However, Mugsy is completely made up, and is purely a character made for the ride. I'd LOVE to see any designs that people have made of anything Great Movie Ride related.

Also a side note, there is an Alien Encounter pin in VMK. Alien is owned by MGM, so I'm not too sure if the other costumes would be out of the question.

S

Spivey

Most of the movies in the ride are MGM movies. However, Mugsy is completely made up, and is purely a character made for the ride. I'd LOVE to see any designs that people have made of anything Great Movie Ride related.

Also a side note, there is an Alien Encounter pin in VMK. Alien is owned by MGM, so I'm not too sure if the other costumes would be out of the question.
The Alien Encounter Pin wasn't affiliated with the franchise.