Haunted Mansion Trivia Game Grand Opening Friday 12/11/15 @ 8PM EST

xwing

Greetings Foolish Mortals,

Last week I posted about the return of my Walt Disney World Trivia game and unfortunately did not plan the timing correctly for the grand opening. I opened up the virtual doors at 8PM last Friday but a host event was starting at 8:30 so did not have any guest. After some thinking I decided to try again this Friday but will be shifting over to Haunted Mansion Trivia instead which will make the game fair for everyone. I am a huge haunted mansion fan and have trivia questions from all the Haunted Mansions from Disney Parks around the world.

When you enter my Haunted Mansion Trivia room you will walk across the front row and get on your doom buggy to enter the Queue Line. The Doom Buggy will bring you to the turnstile which will be opened by me to let three players enter contestant row. Now if you just want to watch you are more than welcome to take a seat in the blue chairs.

Rules of the Game:

1. Three players will take their seats in the haunted mansion rocking chairs up front after getting passed the turnstile.

2. Once we are ready to play I will start asking questions pertaining to the Haunted Mansion from one of the parks worldwide.

3. If you know the answer try and be the first to light your candle.

4. Wait for me to say your name then answer the question.

5. For each question you get correct you will be awarded 1 point.

6. The first player to reach 3 points will win the game.

7. All players will exit contestant row using the Toy Story Mania Ride Start.

8. This will take them into the prize room.

9. Only the winner will be able to choose a prize from this room of their choice with the exception of ride pieces and the divider ropes in the room.

10. If you did not win you can jump back on the Toy Story Mania Ride Start in this room to return to the Haunted Mansion Trivia Game.

Come on over if you dare!!!

Your Ghost Host,
xwing