Have you ever met anyone famous?

Andrew

If you have, please state in your reply which famous people you have met (please list all the famous people you have met).

I have met the band B2K...and that is about it.

Jasmine

Robert Horry - retired NBA player
Bryan Thomas - retired NFL player. I'm "sort of" related to him.

Quite a few.

I ran into Dave Filoni of Avatar and Star Wars: The Clone Wars at Celebration V, and also was in the same room as George Lucas. Jake Lloyd is also a good friend of mine, who I'd highly recommend talking to if you ever see him, he's quite the gaming enthusiast. That's all I remember off the top of my head, though I'm sure I've met others, and this isn't counting strolling by the autograph lines.

I got the opportunity to meet Simon Cowell when I went to X-Factor taping, and a while back I met Paris Hilton at Disneyland.
Oh, and Jamie Kennedy (not sure if he's really that well known anymore... remember Malibu's Most Wanted? Romeo & Juliet?) but only because he's a family friend.

Gavid Gallagher is a family friend of mine (Voice of Riku and the blonde kid from 7th Heaven.)
I've also hung out with Tyler the Creator 3 times.

Snaps

mischief managed
I am related to Shirley Temple. x]

i've met Billy Ray Cyrus at a Hannah Montana concert in 2007. also my sister is best friends with Laura Michelle Kelly, a famous West End actress and she was the beggar woman in the Sweeney Todd movie. i've met Sean Hayes from Will & Grace and Kelli O'Hara a broadway actress.

I saw Corbin Bleu live in In the Heights on Broadway. also i said "good luck!" to Josh Gad when he was going to the stage door for Book of Mormon, and he said thank you back to me. and I saw Zachary Levi once while passing the stage door of his broadway show (and i'm gonna see it soon so i'll meet him soon enough!)

I saw Harry Styles exit a store in the city, and also I'm going to be meeting Arthur Darvill (Rory from Doctor Who) soon. c:

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
Everyone in Mayday Parade, Nicholas Sparks, Paul Wesley, everyone in The Maine (we're like... friends :P), The Postelles, Sean Gadd (grouplove), Andrew Wessen (grouplove), someone from the Lakers at a restaurant, Yellowcard, a lot of band members from Warped Tour, etc.

My friend's cousins with Drake Bell, and I've got Daniel Radcliffe's autograph <3

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I met Sir Edmund Hiliary in New Zealand. Buzz Aldrin, Petucla Clark ( and the person who wrote the song downtown for her=Tony Hatch) Tony wrote a song for my wedding. Arnold Palmer. Monty Hall I know personally and would get Christmas letters from him. Burton Cummings. Jimmy Stewart. Goldie Hawn. Dean Jones from Herbie the love Bug. Got invited to have lunch with the Queen. Though there were 1,000 others in the room. Still have the official invitation. Rick Hanson. For any Canadians out there interviewed Mr Dress Up - Erin Coombs. I know Bobby Curtola know him fairly well. Was in a room about 6 feet away from Michael Jackson. Larry Mann - Yukon Cornelius (Rudolph the red nose reindeer) Many local celebrities. Was at a dinner for Yitzhak Rabin and Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev . Met Bea Arthur in the female washroom at an event I was at. Bill Tarmey from Coronation Street. Julia Morley chair person of Miss World ( get Christmas card from her) Michael Douglas filmed the movie Running on my street ( I was an extra in that Movie) Jackie Trent was the wife of Tony hatch was a famous singer in the UK. Bruce Jenner when he was an athlete.Princess Michael of Kent ( yes I did courtesy) Jodi Foster. That is all I can think right now from the top of my head. I got to meet a lot of these people because of my work with special needs kids and the charity I was working and volunteering for.

Henry" Mancini conducted the band I was playing in for a few songs. And got to meet Robert Goulet that same day. You know what they are just people. They have a gift in sports or Entertainment. There is really no one I wish to meet since they are just people. Wow that made my mind go down memory lane :)

sushi

IGN: Kyoshi
The Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Roshon Fegan, Debby Ryan, Nicole Anderson, Chelsea Staub, Emily Osment, Ashley Tisdale, Max Schneider, Josh Hutcherson, Jeremy Sumpter, Anna Marie Perez de Tagle, Demi Lovato, Jake T. Austin, David Henrie, Alyson Stoner, Carter Jenkins, Austin Butler, Sterling Knight, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Madison Pettis, Zac Efron, Jennifer Stone, Jason Dolley, Miranda Cosgrove, Will Smith, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Sheckler, Adam Sandler, Dakota Fanning, Matthew Perry, Leslie Mann, Brenda Song, Amanda Bynes, Lily Collins, and Morgan Freeman (well I didn't really meet him I was just like 2 feet away from him)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
The Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Roshon Fegan, Debby Ryan, Nicole Anderson, Chelsea Staub, Emily Osment, Ashley Tisdale, Max Schneider, Josh Hutcherson, Jeremy Sumpter, Anna Marie Perez de Tagle, Demi Lovato, Jake T. Austin, David Henrie, Alyson Stoner, Carter Jenkins, Austin Butler, Sterling Knight, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Madison Pettis, Zac Efron, Jennifer Stone, Jason Dolley, Miranda Cosgrove, Will Smith, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Sheckler, Adam Sandler, Dakota Fanning, Matthew Perry, Leslie Mann, Brenda Song, Amanda Bynes, Lily Collins, and Morgan Freeman (well I didn't really meet him I was just like 2 feet away from him)
That sounds like everyone at the kids choice awards :) Great list.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
Um I met Kip Pardue from Remember the Titans and Driven and I got to take care of his dog for a couple days.

Grant

Get high through the lows
whoah, definitely sounds like you went to an award show :D

I only met Macklemore on a plane to Seattle, and others in concerts and live performances

List of Famous People I've Met:
Alice Cooper
Orianthi (Guitarist of Alice Cooper)
Ryan Roxie (Guitarist of Alice Cooper)
Glen Sobel (Drummer of Alice Cooper)
Cyndi Lauper
Rick Allen (Drummer of Def Leppard)
Joe Elliott (Singer of Def Leppard)
Dave Mustaine (Singer/Guitarist of Megadeth)
Chris Broderick (Guitarist of Megadeth)
Dave Ellefson (Bassist of Megadeth)
Tom Keifer (Singer of Cinderella)
Jeff LaBar (Guitarist of Cinderella)
Eric Brittingham (Bassist of Cinderella)
Jeff Keith (Singer of Tesla)
Frank Hannon (Guitarist of Tesla)
Dave Rude (Guitarist of Tesla)
Brian Wheat (Bassist of Tesla)
Troy Luccketta (Drummer of Tesla)
Charlie Benante (Drummer of Anthrax)
Frank Bello (Bassist of Anthrax)
Jennette McCurdy
Henry Winkler (Pretty sure people know, but he was The Fonz)
Mark Slaughter (Singer of Slaughter)
******** Brown (Current Drummer of Ted Nugent, was in Dokken)
Geoff Tate (Singer of Queensryche)
Todd La Torre (Singer of Queensryche)
Michael Wilton (Guitarist of Queensryche)
Scott Rockenfield (Drummer of Queensryche)
Eddie Jackson (Bassist of Queensryche)
Tommy Shaw (Singer/Guitarist of Styx)
Scott Travis (Drummer of Judas Priest)
Eddie Money
Jonathan Cain (Keyboardist of Journey)
Doug Aldrich (Guitarist of Whitesnake)
Tre Cool (Drummer of Green Day)
Klaus Meine (Singer of The Scorpions)
Myles Kennedy (Singer of Alterbridge/Slash)
Brent Fitz (Drummer of Slash)
Steve Vai

List of Famous People I Was a Few Feet Away From But Did Not Technically Meet:
Alex Van Halen (Drummer of Van Halen)
Vivian Campbell (Guitarist of Def Leppard)
Ted Nugent
Phil Collen (Guitarist of Def Leppard)
Neil Patrick Harris

kalyee

List of Famous People I've Met:
Geoff Tate (Singer of Queensryche)
Toss La Torre (Singer of Queensryche)
Michael Wilton (Guitarist of Queensryche)
Scott Rockenfield (Drummer of Queensryche)
Eddie Jackson (Bassist of Queensryche)
Funny enough, my mom is a huge Queensryche groupie, and is personal friends with the members of the band.

On another note, I've had the honor of meeting the members of Why? on many occasions, as well as all of Dr. Dog. I met Kevin Barnes at an Of Montreal concert last May, and went to an after party where I chatted with the lovely boys in Tame Impala for an hour or so. I met Matthew Gray Gubler on a beach in California a year or so ago, and my family was close to Layne Staley - of Alice in Chains - when he was alive.