Have you ever met anyone famous?

Javier Colon.. he won the voice a few years back!
Hilary Duff.. met her at her concert when I was in elementary school
Tony Dovolani, Vlad Chmerkovskiy, and Maks Chmerkovskiy.. all from Dancing With The Stars
Robert Downey Jr.. via Facetime :)

marilyn manson and twiggy ramirez looked at me, which is more than any of you's kids can say [;

My vet is Charlie Bucket from the 1971 movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. My sister actually graduated with his daughter. Also i've never seen him, but Kevin Bacon always visits the Adirondack Mountains and stays in the town I work in.
OH MY GOD :whoa:

Last edited:

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Mariah Carey in Hollywood Studios.. like 12 years ago or something. Didn't know it was her though, and thought she was a cast member in theme... So I tried to return a locker key to her at 3am... Yeah... My cousins just stared at me. Lol

I was family-friends with Justin Bieber growing up (Fun fact: we literally played barbies together) I stopped seeing him by the time I was 8-9 though...He's also the reason I lock the bathroom door no matter why I'm in there (even just doing my hair)
I also know a family member of Anna Kendrick
I went to church with a really famous Christian singer but I honestly dont remember who it was - I do remember spiking a volleyball straight in his face...whoops...
My Freshman homeroom teacher's son plays in an NFL team
I know a lot of people through association really...
My boyfriend knows a tooon of people in the music industry, like Shawn Wasabi and Akira Complex.
My friend on facebook (who doesn't know my boyfriend or Shawn at all) actually randomly posted Shawn's video Marble Soda I was like "Wait I didnt know he was THAT famous o.o"
Apparently Marble Soda plays in a ton of stores cross country and stuff o.o

i've met a few

all of r5
john barrowman (doctor who, torchwood, arrow)
stephen amell (arrow)
mark sheppard (supernatural)

i feel like there's more, but i can't remember atm,
and i'll be meeting more at the end of the month :D

Here's mine:

Nathan Kress
Alyson Stoner
The Jonas Brothers
Paige O'Hara (the voice of Belle in Beauty and the Beast)
Bret Iwan (Mickey Mouse's voice)
Tiffany Thornton (Tawni from Sonny with a Chance)
Bill Farmer (Goofy)
Stephanie Styles
Dan DeLuca
Kyle Knight & Mistie

Kristinabelyke

Rebel Wilson, Hayley Steinfield, Chrissy fit, James Franco (best day ever), Brittany Murphy (RIP), bands like Boys like girls, all time low (bands aren't really famous i guess) uhmmmmmmmm many people and i see them all the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1433618739][/DOUBLEPOST]Prob one of my favorites was the voice of Winnie the Pooh (jim cummings) since he was so nice and super cool

JustDep

Forever Awkward
My cousin dated Ryan Seacrest and he came over to my house to celebrate my grandmas birthday. He's a real down to earth guy

iTony

Ohana means family.
Not sure if I posted here before, but the only famous person I met was Triple H from WWE a long time ago. His family was getting ice cream where went. Then I saw him again later in the year in the fall during Apple Picking but we were cool and allowed him to enjoy his time (as of everyone else).

I feel like this should be show and tell

@slytherinftw and I doing a photo op with Karl Urban
a2kurba5-213---.jpg

then I've also met:
Grant Imahara
Chuck Yeagar
Adam Baldwin
John Barrowman (and grabbed his butt)
Jim Beaver
Kyle Petty (NASCAR driver)
Vic Mignogna (voice actor)
Deuce Lutui (Football Player)
And I eat thanksgiving/easter dinner some years with a retired pro soccer player

And I'm not sure if this counts but I got to go up and ask Stephen Amell a question at PCC last year.

And I once stayed on the same floor as Madonna and nearly put my head through a wall because she had an all night party going on and I was trying to sleep.

Kelsey

I haven't really met alone super famous, but I did run into all the "magcon" boys (nash grier, cameron dallas, shawn mendes, jack and jack, etc.) at a restaurant in dallas, and I've met American idolist Tim Halperin and professional golfer Justin Leonard at YoungLife camp.
u met shawn mendes
did he smell nice
was he nice
is he cute