Hawk's VMK?

V_MK

I've got a dream
On the page is says:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This game is not a public game nor will it ever be public; rather, it is a private game for my friends. The game server is specifically configured not to allow search engines to find it. Please DO NOT discuss the website or game anywhere that the public can see it. Private messaging, however, is okay as long as the only people who see it are you and the person to which you send the message.

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
You can sign up for it, it's a very closed community. I'm not sure the site is still active though, because his last update was about nick, so I think he kind of gave up when he saw how much progress ovmk was making lol. Though the difference between hawk's and ovmk was that hawk was letting people in before it was finished. like way before lol.

V_MK

I've got a dream
Krista said:
Whoever made that seems quite controlling as well.
I didn't see it as controlling as much as I saw it as he reeeeeallyyy didn't want the game to be found out about and shut down. That's just me though.

I knew this awhile back I just didn't want to say anything because ya know it was private but on the list there a name called Jude on there so..... yeah that should tell you I was there!

I didn't see it as controlling as much as I saw it as he reeeeeallyyy didn't want the game to be found out about and shut down. That's just me though.
That would be correct. It's still in development, a project that Hawk works on now and then when he has time. He's focused on University the past few years. Sometimes he gets the kick to work on it, sometimes it sits a while. It wasn't ever going to be for general public use, just for friends he personally knew from VMK. His progress or lack thereof is completely independent of what anyone else is doing, the previous attempts at VMK including OpenVMK and MyVMK. Hawk is pretty outstanding guy, I'm glad to know him and looking forward to his secure version when he gets it done eventually. :)

That would be correct. It's still in development, a project that Hawk works on now and then when he has time. He's focused on University the past few years. Sometimes he gets the kick to work on it, sometimes it sits a while. It wasn't ever going to be for general public use, just for friends he personally knew from VMK. His progress or lack thereof is completely independent of what anyone else is doing, the previous attempts at VMK including OpenVMK and MyVMK. Hawk is pretty outstanding guy, I'm glad to know him and looking forward to his secure version when he gets it done eventually. :)
1500+ users isn't a private server nor is it personally known friends. That's all I really have to say about it.