Hello, could I get some help?

Hello everyone. I used to play VMK back in the day and just a couple days ago I felt like doing a quick search on it to see if it ever came back. And now here I am! I found this awesome place.

I have a couple questions as well. What can I do to get started here? I currently see there's a Star Wars event going on and I've been able to collect a few crates but what else is there for me to do? I've also noticed I got some Sword in the Stone uses from going on a ride but don't get one every time, is there time limit to this or is It random?

Hello everyone. I used to play VMK back in the day and just a couple days ago I felt like doing a quick search on it to see if it ever came back. And now here I am! I found this awesome place.

I have a couple questions as well. What can I do to get started here? I currently see there's a Star Wars event going on and I've been able to collect a few crates but what else is there for me to do? I've also noticed I got some Sword in the Stone uses from going on a ride but don't get one every time, is there time limit to this or is It random?
Hey welcome back to this awesome game! You can do anything! Play pirates, haunted mansion, or some players make games in their room.
Crates will have an assortment of plushies, a star wars flip, and some magic
SITS are about every third time you ride!
If you wanna meet in game, I can show you around and you can meet some of my friends :)

Hey! Welcome! You get a sword in the stone (SITS) pin every 3 rides. Pirates is still going and so are the other mini game (Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Fireworks). Players host mini games and such too. Staff members hold events most every day, there is a calendar on the website with times. They are in eastern time zone.

Hi there! Nice to meet you! :)

Similar to the OG VMK, you can visit NPCs daily to get credits, and you can play the minigames to get even more! There have also been some new furniture and clothing releases at the Inner Space Shop.

There are a few things you can do with the Star Wars event happening this month. First, as you discovered, you can chase BB-8 around in a room with 3+ people in it to get a crate that has a prize inside it. Second, you can ride the rides in the Fantasyland Courtyard and get a Sword in the Stone pin (every 3 rides, as others have mentioned), and you might get a special Star Wars prize from it. Third, you can play the minigames throughout the kingdom and earn a Blind Bag (which contains a prize) after you earn a consecutive amount of points. Fourth, you can play Pirates and earn a Key after every-so-many games, which can be used to open a Chest in the Treasure Room, and you might win a Star Wars prize from them.

You can also check the event calendar here for some in-game HOST events! :)

gymnastevr

Hey! I'm in the same boat, I just rejoined about a week or two ago. I couldn't believe that it was remade, and I also couldn't believe that it took me so long to realize! I've been playing a lot of pirates and riding the rides in Fantasyland to get myself started off with credits and items. It definitely sucks having to start from the beginning again though :blue:

also- im gymnastevr in the game, decided to use my old name again :) i'd love to add you as a friend!

Not sure if you remember the daily npcs but like the gator in blue bayou, Esmeralda , fortune teller in emporium, 3 ghosts in Haunted Mansion, the dragon in the dungeon, the yeti in matterhorn, shrunken ned in neds shop, but when you go to them every 12 hours ( if using the alpha client-click the pink boxes with the ? in the room), youll get credits. Not much but it does add up.. Everyone else that has posted has given some good advice! and Welcome back! I'd be happy to add you as a friend :)

Thanks for the greetings everyone and thank you for all the information. If any of you wouldn't mind, I'd like to add you in game
Hey! I'm in the same boat, I just rejoined about a week or two ago. I couldn't believe that it was remade, and I also couldn't believe that it took me so long to realize! I've been playing a lot of pirates and riding the rides in Fantasyland to get myself started off with credits and items. It definitely sucks having to start from the beginning again though :blue:

also- im gymnastevr in the game, decided to use my old name again :) i'd love to add you as a friend!
I'm always around! Just let me know and ill add both of you!

Fruits

Welcome to the family @Subakna! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518496166][/DOUBLEPOST]

You sound very familiar from the og VMK for some reason. O_o Who did you hang around with?

gymnastevr

Welcome to the family @Subakna! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518496166][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sound very familiar from the og VMK for some reason. O_o Who did you hang around with?
That's a great question... haha I keep seeing names that I think are familiar, but I truly can't remember. I was on it for (almost) the entire 05-08 duration, but I wish I screenshotted my friends list before it ended!

Welcome back! I found myvmk in late December and was in the same boat. It's super easy to build up stuff tho, look around on forumns for good clothing prices and play the Cute or Boot games! Can't wait to be friends! IGN is Morganism