Help Me Name a Puppy!

Hey everyone! Tomorrow morning I'm going to pick up a little Border Collie puppy and I get the honor of naming her :) I know it's always easier to name a furbaby after you see them, but I at least want some ideas before I go. Any suggestions?

Kelsey

i liked charlie but if she's a girl, what about charlotte? charlie for short. c:

Kelsey

ok i thought of some more :paw:

• willow
  • tasha
  • luna
  • aspen
  • mona
  • felicity
  • finley
  • mia
  • verona
  • kira
  • nellie
  • sadie :halcyon:

PIGGIESARECOOL

Idk... i named my dog after my familys favorite tv show...Our favorite show is NCIS so we named her after the scientist which was abby

Couldn't think of names so I looked some Greek names and there meanings ( all girl names). Charissa (hope),Carissa (beloved),Eleni (light),Helena (light),Jacinda (beautiful),Kareena (pure, innocent, 2 friend) Sorry I'll stop XD

Kelsey

when you get your little fur baby please post it here and her little name! i love doggies so much :cheer:

when you get your little fur baby please post it here and her little name! i love doggies so much :cheer:
of course I will! I'm so excited to get her <3
to be honest one of my friends used to have a dog with that name and it was pronounced how you spell it and I used to think it was the cutest thing xD
that is adorable! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1438815474][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys there are so many good names to choose from it's so hard to decide :runaway: