HELP PLS

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
Hey guys :) so I haven't been on MVMK in ages, and decided I wanted to go back on today.. but for some reason it won't load? I'm using Mozilla Firefox, but when I click on the enter button to enter the game, I just get a black screen. Any ideas?

Thank-you!

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
May I ask what version of Firefox you are using?

If you are using Firefox 52+... it no longer supports the Shockwave plug-in needed to run the MyVMK client.
To find more information on this you can check out this link below posted by one of our lovely administrators!

http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/a-fix-for-firefox-52.66655/

Also, if you are using a Macintosh... the client no longer works for Macintosh either, but our administrators are working on a Macintosh version! We do not have a set release date for this, but it is coming!

bobsbestgame

I also recommend MyVMKPal. It is what I use and its great! However, if you are on a mac, I do not know of how to get on it. I bought a mac recently to upgrade, but I kept my old PC. I am glad I did as I could not figure out a way to get any browser or myvmkpal to work correctly.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I also recommend MyVMKPal. It is what I use and its great! However, if you are on a mac, I do not know of how to get on it. I bought a mac recently to upgrade, but I kept my old PC. I am glad I did as I could not figure out a way to get any browser or myvmkpal to work correctly.
Thank you for including this! I totally forgot to mention myVMK Pal!

MyVMK Pal works wonders and we highly recommend it! :awright:

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
Thank you for including this! I totally forgot to mention myVMK Pal!

MyVMK Pal works wonders and we highly recommend it! :awright:
Thanks so much! I'm on a PC and I completely forgot about myvmk pal! :D